Rules for the Canadian Brawn Virtual Wet Tshirt contest

Taureau

Administrator
Rules

Please read very carefully the rules of the contest

1. You have to be a member in order to post an entry. This means folks if your wife. husband, girl friend, boy friend or just a friend wants to enter you must have them create an account and post using that account. That person has to be an active member. Being active can be as simple as making a new contest entry each month. Non active members are disqualified.

2. Each contestant can post as many entries as they like. Nudity is encouraged. An entry can be a picture or a video with or without sound. Be creative as heck the prize is worth it.

3. Valid entries must clearly display "Canadian Brawn" in the picture or the video. Failure to have a sign of some sort displaying the forum name will disqualify that entry. However you can correct it with another entry.

5. This contest is open to anyone that is of legal age.

There is a subforum here called Contest entries

Each person that would like to enter creates a thread in that forum and that thread has to also contain their username for easy reference. In their thread they can post pictures. They can post one or more pictures. They can continue to post pics for the entire duration of the contest.

If anyone creates an obvious joke entry thread that thread will be removed. the individual will get one warning. Failure to heed that warning the person will receive a ban for the duration of the contest to give them a chance to reflect on what happens when folks fuck with my contest.

Members are free to comment on each entry but I do expect people to be respectful to one another.

This contest can either be a lot of fun or can turn into a joke. I am putting up real cash here and will not allow anyone to make a mockery of my contest.

And I will not allow this to turn into a joke.

Last edited: