Question on testosterone levels after injections

Bigbear

The Kodiak
Trusted Member
My levels have been 600 every time I get blood work. My dose is 140mg week now I would always go in 5 days after last injection but this time I went in 3 days after last injection and my levels were 750 at least 60 higher then they want it to be at, could this be from getting blood work too soon after my past injection?I ask because I thought the 140mg a week would always only have me at 650 ish

@Jerbear - If you have access to pay for blood tests, do a few dry runs so you will now for certain. As @Rolls roydz said - I have to wait a certain number of days depending on the ester to be in the proper range. It took 3 tests to figure it out but it was private and not part of my medical file.
What you describe makes sense. As Rolls said, everyone is different so I wanted to know with enanthate and propinate how many days before I was in range / out of range.

@Jerbear - If you have access to pay for blood tests, do a few dry runs so you will now for certain. As @Rolls roydz said - I have to wait a certain number of days depending on the ester to be in the proper range. It took 3 tests to figure it out but it was private and not part of my medical file.
What you describe makes sense. As Rolls said, everyone is different so I wanted to know with enanthate and propinate how many days before I was in range / out of range.
Yea good idea, thanks guys.

I had blood work done a couple weeks ago on a Sunday morning 120mg cyp weekly injet 60 Monday/ Thursday my levels were 31.8 and 649.9. My doc said he was happy with those #'s said my peak was probably in 750-800 range.He made it a point that I get bloods done day before I pin I'm assuming to see what I'm at on the low end. My starting #'s before trt were 12.5 and 207