Proviron for women???

Princess_Penguin

Trusted Member
Hey CB Buddies,

Anyone know any women or any women on here ever taken proviron? If yes, what dose, any sides, and what gains did they get from it? If no, please let me know why you feel a women shouldn't take it.

thanks ;)

Hey CB Buddies,

Anyone know any women or any women on here ever taken proviron? If yes, what dose, any sides, and what gains did they get from it? If no, please let me know why you feel a women shouldn't take it.

thanks ;)

I will say this.

I'm decently bald... enough that I shave my head and dont care at all.

I have gotten. some additional hair thinning on this cycle, running Proviron 50 MG ED split AM/PM

My wife has noticed as well.

Anecdotal, yes.

But I wasnt running amy other compound that causes hair loss, soooooo anecdotally... I'm assuming it was Proviron.

For lady 1 tab a day.
Since it has has some androgen, it will effect you long term.
It does make your legs look very shape on stage if used.

I will say this.

I'm decently bald... enough that I shave my head and dont care at all.

I have gotten. some additional hair thinning on this cycle, running Proviron 50 MG ED split AM/PM

My wife has noticed as well.

Anecdotal, yes.

But I wasnt running amy other compound that causes hair loss, soooooo anecdotally... I'm assuming it was Proviron.
How long did u run the proviron for?

I've seen some women use it successfully.

I, however, havent used it.

Dose it low if you're going to use it.

Everyone is different with sides. That's the gamble you take. If you know how you responded to androgens then, you'll know what to expect.

Hey CB Buddies,

thanks ;)
I thought about my next cycle with proviron but after reading the chart posted on this website and reading what it does on steroid.com website I am going with andriol(liquid caps) again it is a testosterone but has a half life of one day no toxic sides if you start getting any male characteristics simply stop. What else have you tried??

I thought about my next cycle with proviron but after reading the chart posted on this website and reading what it does on steroid.com website I am going with andriol(liquid caps) again it is a testosterone but has a half life of one day no toxic sides if you start getting any male characteristics simply stop. What else have you tried??
I have tried test, var, winstrol, primo and npp. I have seen the andriol that's a good idea for women. I never thought of that.

I am not going to try proviron. I don't really see a point and after the responses on here and a little research I did for my goals it's not necessary.

Hey CB Buddies,

thanks ;)
My understanding the anabolic to androgenic ratio makes other orals better for women such as anavar. Proviron is used for men for TRT because it has a high androgenic number/effect which is nit what you want. Of course, I have no personal experience being a male. Just thinking.

I have tried test, var, winstrol, primo and npp. I have seen the andriol that's a good idea for women. I never thought of that.

I am not going to try proviron. I don't really see a point and after the responses on here and a little research I did for my goals it's not necessary.
Good to know...I did try Superdrol for two weeks my skin started getting dry flakey overall made me feel sick getting ready for my next cycle going to be an experiment Prolactin levels were really high last time going to see if they climb try to add Caber if they do...