Prop for trt?

Test4life

Trusted Member
Hey crew happy Easter weekend! Just wondering if anyone uses test prop for trt to mix things up? I’ve been on 125-150 test e for 2 years in between blasts.

test is test, dont matter what ester you use, prop would be the last choice, to use 100mg/week would be a little odd, you'd have to split the 1ml (100mgs) up throughout the week I would think

test is test, dont matter what ester you use, prop would be the last choice, to use 100mg/week would be a little odd, you'd have to split the 1ml (100mgs) up throughout the week
I realize test is test, guess I’m just board and was thinking running prop for a month or two and mix things up.

I realize test is test, guess I’m just board and was thinking running prop for a month or two and mix things up.

you can probably get away with doing a 1ml shot a week of prop (@100mgs), but you would definitely feel the drop after day 4-5 or you can split it 50mgs into 2 shots a week, give it a try, everyone is different, you might do well with it

There is a thread on here somewhere. Summary:

Some people like feeling really stable but some like me get a meh if too stable too long . My brain - mood, libido, etc feel better with some variability

I like 50mg test cyp plus 10mg prop Sunday, 15-20 mg prop tues and thurs. the cyp once a week provides a good base level then little prop on top gives some variability. ( go play on steroid cal...you will see what it looks like)

Then when sick of pinning I go back to pinning cyp once per week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a thread on here somewhere. Summary:

Some people like feeling really stable but some like me get a meh if too stable too long . My brain - mood, libido, etc feel better with some variability

I like 50mg test cyp plus 10mg prop Sunday, 15-20 mg prop tues and thurs. the cyp once a week provides a good base level then little prop on top gives some variability. ( go play on steroid cal...you will see what it looks like)

Then when sick of pinning I go back to pinning cyp once per week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also like the ups and downs so I find myself stretching past a few pin days or jumping up or dropping mg more often then not. I’m going to give this a try, thanks bro