Primo in winter bulk? Opinions

Magic

Trusted Member
Just like the title says, I’d like to Hearn some opinions / results of those who have included primo in a winter bulk.

I’ve used just about every combination of compounds under the sun, but I’ve never thrown primo into a winter bulk.

I Haven’t yet decided what I’ll be using this winter but, Bur For those that are FOR primo inclusion, let’s use 1000mg test as a baseline, what dose have you had positive results with when including primo? Equal to test? 1000 test / 500 primo? What seems to be an effective dose, assuming I’ll be taking 1000mg test.

I like the idea of primo, I hate the volume it takes to hit the numbers required. I did 500mg test with 1g primo/week.
I tried it and bailed after a month or so simply because I felt full of oil.
On top of that I had a mix of other gear stacked so maybe I just timed it wrong.
Still have a fuck ton left, might try it again another time with less gear in the mix.

I think it will be fine as long as your not expecting big things from it. I ran it at a g and i liked it but it wasnt mindblowing.
I did like it better then eq tho as i find that compound pretty useless with some side effects

I am a primo fan. Not because I get huge gains from it, but because of thevlook you get from it. It’s the closest thing to tren without tren sides. Now it’s not tren, lol, don’t think it’s as strong as tren, but you don’t get tren nutball either. Taken with winny and you look wil, be really good with no sides.

Anyhow primo doesn’t aromatize. I run it because I don’t want to look bloated.

So for me a good primo stack is 250 test with 500 primo. Keep in mind I use good dosed gear. This is important if you want to use this low of a dose.

Now no way I’d bulk on primo. If I was bulking, dbol and 750 test. You really can’t beat that combination, especially if you love being lethargic, lol.

I use primo to cut and grow at the same time.

See I do the opposite of what most do. Most bulk then drop gear down and cut.

I don’t really bulk. I’ll run more or less trt dose, eat what I want and grow slow, them when I get too fat for my liking so around 12-14%, then I go on my primo cycle and do a very slow 20+ weeks cut and grow as I get leaner.

Now my goals are different. I have no desire to be huge and bulky, at almost 50 just want to look good with more muscle than average year round. Let’s say more of a fitness model look. Now of I was in my youth like under 35 I wouldn’t run primo because huge would likely be my goal.

So in a nutshell if you are looking to get bigger, don’t waste your time on this compound. If you want slow good looking growth, and it’s slow and steady, lol, then it’s the compound. Eq, which is similar has way too many downsides for something that does almost the same job. Anxiety, high bp, high hemocrit. Just not worth it IMO, not at my age anyways.

Depends what you mean by 'bulking'. Back in the day bulking meant eating like crazy, training heavy, and not worrying about any sort of fat gain. Fat was considered a necessary part of the bulking process. These days bulking is used for the process of making lean gains by many, and I personally think that 'lean growth cycle' is a more appropriate name for this kind of goal. Difference in terminology usually isn't that important but in this case I think it is in order to determine what compounds should be used.

In the first idea of bulk fellas would normally use test, deca, dbol, anadrol, and the like to put on some noticable size and then diet down to reveal the true muscle mass that was gained. In the second idea, test, mast, tren, primo, anavar, etc would be used to maintain a relatively lean state while gaining 2 or 3 pounds of lean quality muscle.

In the first example I don't think primo is really a compound that you want to use because the gains and look from it will be obscured by the addition of fat. In the second example primo at a minimum of 800mg ew is an excellent compound to use to encourage growth on a lower caloric diet and you will be able to observe the body recomp that comes from using it. Those are my thoughts about it.

I think it all depends on what you want. And like mentioned what type of bulk you want to achieve

I've never used primo and never will because I like heavy bulky gains, and I'm happy with a little fat on my body and primo is just not for me
Growing up as a lanky little bugger makes my decision for this

All the successful reads on primo they have all been the same as eq runs lower test and higher primo and it will add on steady keepable lean gains

But in terms of comparing it to say a Tren cycle there's a difference in running low vs high test if your using Tren for say a bulking cycle.

But I can't offer advice if running high test will achieve more bulky mass with primo

I think though that if you have the means you should run it and see if you like it or not that's the only way you will know what it will do for you