Pheraplex:

Taureau

Administrator
Pheraplex:
Innovator: Designer Supplements
Nomenclature: 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol
Pill Size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-40mg
Side Effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profile, lower back and calf pumps, some users report aggrevation of gynecomastia with this compound.
Reputation: Solid product for bulking. Wet gains. It is a sometimes used to jumpstart an injectable cycle. This is the less androgenic isomer in the Ergomax LMG matrix.

I think this was the first thing I ever took when I was way too young. You could buy it off the shelf in supplement stores, it was right beside the superdrol..lol. Never even knew it was a steroid then.
Check out the androgenic/anabolic ratio of 187/1200 !

Last edited:
I think this was the first thing I ever took when I was way too young. You could buy it off the shelf in supplement stores, it was right beside the superdrol..lol. Never even knew it was a steroid then.
Thats nutty! Decent gains for an off the shelf Supp?

And the m1t. Lol.

Yes that was around at the same time. Same thing you could buy it off the shelf. Pheraplex, M1T and superdrol.. good times..lol
A buddy of mine in grade 11 and 12 was taking M1T, he never told anyone until a few years after and then it wasnt even available. Guy was a week younger than I was, 2 inches taller and he was 240lbs just a beast. I was 6'1 and 155 back then.
Shit must of been the bees knees.

m1t is probably the strongest fucking oral out there. Unreal gains.
His at the time was from 'Andro Technologies' seemed legit I mean it was from Popeyes so I can see it being reputable. Would you think Dracorex or Pareto and UGL's alike would also have good quality M1T?
Have you used that one yourself?

His at the time was from 'Andro Technologies' seemed legit I mean it was from Popeyes so I can see it being reputable. Would you think Dracorex or Pareto and UGL's alike would also have good quality M1T?
Have you used that one yourself?
I used the M1T of a shitty lab and it was still legit and got crazy gains. I don't think the raws are expensive or hard to get so I'm sure you should be gtg with any UGL with good reputation such as Dracorex or Pareto.

M1T gave me some great results...... until I started feeling like I was dying by week 5 or 6 lol
Yeah I’d get cramping in my traps. Blow up like crazy though.
A few years after they banned it, that was when I started to look for real gear.

Yeah I’d get cramping in my traps. Blow up like crazy though.
A few years after they banned it, that was when I started to look for real gear.
It was my first step into the ASS world.... it gave my about 20lb gains.. mostly water... but killer strength.. and back acne like crazy!!! Lol

It was my first step into the ASS world.... it gave my about 20lb gains.. mostly water... but killer strength.. and back acne like crazy!!! Lol
My first step as well, but I didn’t try real gear until 10 years later. I didn’t know anyone to get it from.
I could never make it past 2 weeks, felt way to toxic, but before that feeling kicked in I felt like a god.
I find dbol to be similar, just not toxic feeling.

My first step as well, but I didn’t try real gear until 10 years later. I didn’t know anyone to get it from.
I could never make it past 2 weeks, felt way to toxic, but before that feeling kicked in I felt like a god.
I find dbol to be similar, just not toxic feeling.
I know exactly what you mean!! Lol