Pharm grade?

HGH

Trusted Member
Anyone ever use or hear anything about this brand of GH? The guy selling it says it’s Pharmacy grade?A1F4CB27-3E68-4BD9-BFA0-43D2B30E5350.jpeg

Oh really? Haha that’s why he’s asking 300.00 too lol
I laughed at him when he said 300 bucks 😏

Lol damn! If you have them you can test it your self. Dave Palumbo sells a gh Testing Kit you can buy online. I have never used it but I have heard it works.

Llweylyn has a section in his book about examining the printing under a microscope.

I bet you he makes 10k in gear sales in an afternoon. Amazes me people take interest in him. I even knew a guy (I shamed him BIG TIME) who paid this idiot for cycle advice. The cycle?
600mg test e
600mg equi.

Wow.. Mind fuckin blown by his deep inside info....
The Big Bro Ritch:)

I bet you he makes 10k in gear sales in an afternoon. Amazes me people take interest in him. I even knew a guy (I shamed him BIG TIME) who paid this idiot for cycle advice. The cycle?
600mg test e
600mg equi.

Wow.. Mind fuckin blown by his deep inside info....

what does money have to do with anything? I respect that he put money and effort into testing these kits. Where i have yet to see a single decent post regarding hgh in Canada besides a bunch of people saying its fake or underdosed without a single test to back it up

you will NOT find human grade HGH for 300 bucks lol. first clue. Lilly is a real company but packaging is the easiest thing to fake. RUN.....

I know about 5 guys that have all purchased humatrope that turned out to be fake.

Sometimes you may trust your source with your life and he may trust his source above him,, but the guy above THAT GUY is getting scammed... or anywhere in between

everyone likes to think they can trust their source but I have seen some very credible sources sell this stuff that turned out to be fake so IMO its not worth the risk.

If your source is stupid enough to believe this would be $300 then you need to find a new source because hes an idiot... if this isnt the case then he is intentionally trying to scam you... either way, the fact that your source offered this to you is a huge red flag that you need a new source...

If my source offered this to me, we would have some serious words and probably end up dancing lol. Because hes either retarded or trying to scam you bro... it should be somewhere between double and triple that price.

Last edited:
you will NOT find human grade HGH for 300 bucks lol. first clue. Lilly is a real company but packaging is the easiest thing to fake. RUN.....
Have you checked the chapter I referenced in the book?Under a microscope the difference in printing is easily seen.

Have you checked the chapter I referenced in the book?Under a microscope the difference in printing is easily seen.

no i havn't checked it. but with that book exposing the counterfeits don't you think the counterfitters can easily correct the tell tell signs from the printing in today's day and age? the only way would be with an hgh test. but with a pricetag of 300 bucks for a kit i don't need a book or a test to know this isn't original lilly hgh

Apparently Spot Color is what the manufacturers use,requires a custom plate.Process color comes from a printer.

no i havn't checked it. but with that book exposing the counterfeits don't you think the counterfitters can easily correct the tell tell signs from the printing in today's day and age? the only way would be with an hgh test. but with a pricetag of 300 bucks for a kit i don't need a book or a test to know this isn't original lilly hgh
For 300...no.