Oxandrolone/anavar - first oral steroid study for post operation healing (rotator cuff)

this one interests me. i tried to find the results but can't.anyone have access to the results of this study??

I’m scared shitless of anavar, both times I got a colon infection was when I running it.

really? why the colon? Sounds we both have issues with our colon. good idea for me to stay away as well.
I think it’s from the constipation. Anavar dried me out something fierce.
So I hated being constipated and push hard to go.
Truthfully that’s how I damaged my colon in the first place. Not enough fibre and pushing too hard.
I remember the one time on anavar, pushed really hard because I was constipated, later I knew I did something.

I know people reading think, sounds easy, don’t push. But you get into a habit, and you feel like garbage if you don’t go.

I think having IBS type symptoms didn’t help much either. Plus the standard bodybuilding diet is pretty dry. When I was drinking beer all the time and eating crap, I had zero constipation issues, lol. Beer helps with that.

Like I said if you need to get surgery, drop me a line, I’ll tell you exactly what to expect. It’s really not that big of a deal.
If you are getting pain all the time right now, I do know a trick to help that.

Yeah but if you don't have constipation issues I wouldn't worry.
Well probably too much info but I get colon or intestinal or some sort of spasms down there, doc said from stress but its just a guess without doing a colonoscopy but either way I'm worried I'll have some issue in the future. I get brutal pain out of no where it'll wake me up and hurt like crazy for like 10 minutes straight

Well probably too much info but I get colon or intestinal or some sort of spasms down there, doc said from stress but its just a guess without doing a colonoscopy but either way I'm worried I'll have some issue in the future. I get brutal pain out of no where it'll wake me up and hurt like crazy for like 10 minutes straight
Dude I get the same thing. I take an oral spray and usually happens when im super stressed and under slept and happens in the middle of the night. I dont get it very often but when I do it is the worst pain ever...usually last about an 30min-1.5 hours....

Have you started to take fibre? A tablespoon of Metamucil every night.
And do not push hard when you poop.

Yeah I never got hurt like crazy pain fir 10 min straight.
Now I would get chronic aching pain, like a bad stomach ache in my pelvis, but that would be like all day.

After surgery, once in a while, in the morning especially if I drank the night before, I get insane painful spasms, but once I take a huge shit, that’s gone.

See once they removed my sigmoid colon or 10” of it, I lost the nerve feeling that tells you when you need to go. It did come back after a year, but still isn’t perfect, then boom 3 am, my body is like, you are pooping now, lol.

But the pain is gone unlike before and I can eat what I want now, so I don’t mind the trade off, you just get used to the new normal, lol.

Have you started to take fibre? A tablespoon of Metamucil every night.
And do not push hard when you poop.

Yeah I never got hurt like crazy pain fir 10 min straight.
Now I would get chronic aching pain, like a bad stomach ache in my pelvis, but that would be like all day.

After surgery, once in a while, in the morning especially if I drank the night before, I get insane painful spasms, but once I take a huge shit, that’s gone.

See once they removed my sigmoid colon or 10” of it, I lost the nerve feeling that tells you when you need to go. It did come back after a year, but still isn’t perfect, then boom 3 am, my body is like, you are pooping now, lol.

But the pain is gone unlike before and I can eat what I want now, so I don’t mind the trade off, you just get used to the new normal, lol.
Yea I have some Metamucil I'll have to try it out