Mk-677+HGH protocol?

Furius_Saturninus_Plautia

Trusted Member
I'm currently running mk-677 @30mgs/ed and I'm thinking I want to add hgh as well, but I'm not exactly sure what the best protocol is for these two compounds or if it's just overkill? When I use to run hgh and slin it was always pre workout and when hgh alone it was taken before bed, but now I'm thinking MK before bed or late evening and hgh in the morning? Anyone ran both these at the same time before?

I never used mk but I kind of changed my thoughts on Hgh use

I actually don’t really like it as much as I used to, I think it’s only best used in a fasted state and I think it causes insulin resistance when used with meals
Insulin resistance will not only increase insulin levels, but decrease glucose and amino acid uptake into muscles.

I think Clen does the same as well, which is why people say it “stops” working, but that’s another topic in itself

Reactions: Cog
I'm currently running mk-677 @30mgs/ed and I'm thinking I want to add hgh as well, but I'm not exactly sure what the best protocol is for these two compounds or if it's just overkill? When I use to run hgh and slin it was always pre workout and when hgh alone it was taken before bed, but now I'm thinking MK before bed or late evening and hgh in the morning? Anyone ran both these at the same time before?

What GH are you using

I never used mk but I kind of changed my thoughts on Hgh use

I actually don’t really like it as much as I used to, I think it’s only best used in a fasted state and I think it causes insulin resistance when used with meals Insulin resistance will not only increase insulin levels, but decrease glucose and amino acid uptake into muscles.

I think Clen does the same as well, which is why people say it “stops” working, but that’s another topic in itself

Please explain further. Thanks

Please explain further. Thanks

this is just my opinion because I stopped reading about gh but the human body releases GH in a fasted state and is countered by meals.

when gh levels are high, the body is in an insulin resistant state, which is why gh levels decrease when you eat food

when you inject gh, your levels of gh stay elevated regardless of if you eat, this isn’t supposed to happen

it’s shown in studies those given hgh therapy have increase insulin resistance overtime

i think the benefit of hgh is being able to switch the body’s fuel source from carbs to more fat like for cardio, at least that’s how I use it
The problem is hgh injections last in the body for a long time

I know milos sarcev does 2iu injections A few times a day between meals, 2hours after a meal, and waits 1 hour before the next meal
I did get great results from this and stayed lean but I think I got insulin resistant from it

Reactions: Cog
I'm currently running mk-677 @30mgs/ed and I'm thinking I want to add hgh as well.
MK677 causes the pituitary to produce more HGH throughout the day, HGH will impede this process. So choose 1 or the other but not both.

Clen stops working because of beta 2 receptor down regulation. There are tricks to push it a bit further, but coming off for short periods of time works best, that's why clen cycles are usually short bursts followed by small time off and repeat.

Clen stops working because of beta 2 receptor down regulation. There are tricks to push it a bit further, but coming off for short periods of time works best, that's why clen cycles are usually short bursts followed by small time off and repeat.

after rethinking things I believe you’re right. It was always said down regulation was the cause of Clen not working but I found it always worked if I kept taking it
I noticed it would mess with my blood sugars but I think that’s another factor in itself that doesn’t have anything to do with Clen not working as well

I tried ketotifen and Benadryl, can’t say I noticed a huge difference taking them

I know milos likes 2 days on 2 days off

I have mostly used GH EOD (pre or post workout) for this reason and taken it in doses around 4iu.

I think insulin resistance is something that only develops from taking large / frequent doses (ie 6+iu/d total GH). There was also some bro-science to suggest that taking larger pulsed doses (ie 4iu+ EOD) would lead more to muscle hyperplasia vs lower more frequent doses (ie 2iu/d) that mostly help fatloss and healing using the same amount of GH.

I won't talk slin but I would not use both unless you are extremely experienced. I only know two guys who did and the were on stage and had a coach with a lot of medical knowledge and were watched closely by their doctor.
Do as you choose but I don't see the need if you are using HGH.