Mail order thc products

backintime

Trusted Member
Hey folks,

Just wondering if anyone has heard of the online cannabis place from Vancouver 'bloom supply'? I was looking at their selection but when I did some review searches online a lot come up it's a total scam.

Anyone here know for sure? Anyone ever actually deal with them?

Thanks!

I think talking about other drugs/sources is against the rules here, I could be wrong.

I think talking about other drugs/sources is against the rules here, I could be wrong.
Yea I looked at that rule too but I'm more looking for a review not a source. I didn't think a place that sells cannabis products would be off limits in this section.

It's not a huge deal. I was just curious. I saw this place I mentioned has an ad with Jim Carrey in it, and made me wonder... Lol. Ai is really exploding now and I'm wondering if some scam place did an AI add to suck people in, or if it's a legit place with cutting edge marketing. Haha.

Out of respect for the mods/owners here I will wait before I say anything else ^^ its a tricky one.

Yea I looked at that rule too but I'm more looking for a review not a source. I didn't think a place that sells cannabis products would be off limits in this section.

It's not a huge deal. I was just curious. I saw this place I mentioned has an ad with Jim Carrey in it, and made me wonder... Lol. Ai is really exploding now and I'm wondering if some scam place did an AI add to suck people in, or if it's a legit place with cutting edge marketing. Haha.
I think we can look at pot sales as we look at buying fine scotch, as some distillers may have online purchasing available. That is how I interpret the rules for what it is worth. I'm not going to ting anyone for it.

Okay cool cool @Bagua that seems fair to me as well.

@backintime I havent tried them myself personally but I tend to order direct from grower for concentrates as it takes quite the setup to process and grow my own flower instead. There are definitely a lot of scam MoM sites now but you can check out the Mail Order Marijuana subreddit for reviews and find coupon codes too - just might have to use a VPN for Canada.

Okay cool cool @Bagua that seems fair to me as well.

@backintime I havent tried them myself personally but I tend to order direct from grower for concentrates as it takes quite the setup to process and grow my own flower instead. There are definitely a lot of scam MoM sites now but you can check out the Mail Order Marijuana subreddit for reviews and find coupon codes too - just might have to use a VPN for Canada.

OK, nice. Thanks Bagua and bboy123. I'll check that out. As I said, it was really just out of curiosity seeing Jim Carrey pop up doing an ad for that place. Haha.