hussein

Trusted Member
I got my test result back and I believe its low, what is ur guys opinion

Attachments

• 789.JPG
    789.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 27

GH is something that is difficult to monitor.
Maybe check your IGF1 levels if you REALLY want to know. (Could help see if its low)
So many different factors
Time of day...
Your specific rhythm.

GH is a great drug.
You could always try some Pharma GH a d zee if you feel better.
If after a few weeks, it feels like an absolute fog has been lifted... could be low..

But it's so hard to tell brother.

GH is something that is difficult to monitor.
Maybe check your IGF1 levels if you REALLY want to know. (Could help see if its low)
So many different factors
Time of day...
Your specific rhythm.

GH is a great drug.
You could always try some Pharma GH a d zee if you feel better.
If after a few weeks, it feels like an absolute fog has been lifted... could be low..

But it's so hard to tell brother.
well I do have many symptoms of low GH. especially cracking spine and neck joints. I can feel the bones grinding over each other, they feel thin and hollow
thanks for ur input

Are you on any medicine/PEDs?
Gh gets released in pulses, you need to test your igf-1 levels

I’m not a doctor but I think if you had an issue with your gh levels you’d have grown to be fairly short.

Not to say they’re at an optimal level right now but I don’t think you’d be prescribed gh by a doctor is what I mean

Are you on any medicine/PEDs?
Gh gets released in pulses, you need to test your igf-1 levels

I’m not a doctor but I think if you had an issue with your gh levels you’d have grown to be fairly short.

Not to say they’re at an optimal level right now but I don’t think you’d be prescribed gh by a doctor is what I mean
will see what the doctor says. I got to 5'7 at 13 years old and never grew after

Something on one of your way-earlier blood results you put up that the insulin I think was up around 140, they gave a fasted reference range so assuming was that actually fasted test? One of the others was a glucose above 6... again was that fasted if you recall?

insulin was fasted, glucose was not. my fasting glucose is 4
my 2 younger brothers are 5'9(16 yrs old) and 5'11(18yrs old) my mom is 5'1 and sister (12yrs old) is 4'9. dad is 6'1

A lot of the peptide/signaling hormones have very short half-lives in the human physiology; and most are expressed in pulses, not increases in amplitude. GH, for example, is pulsatile. The number, and magnitude of release is a better indication of proper GH function; compared with a summed level panel. If my memory serves me right, adult humans have 8-20 pulses in a 24hr circadian rhythm as it interacts with GHRH, sleep, and arousal (energy balance, as well).

I've had 2 IGF tests done on bloodwork. Both were severe outliers. Which would make sense, in a fasted ~3pm condition at the doctor's office in the early afternoon.

A lot of the peptide/signaling hormones have very short half-lives in the human physiology; and most are expressed in pulses, not increases in amplitude. GH, for example, is pulsatile. The number, and magnitude of release is a better indication of proper GH function; compared with a summed level panel. If my memory serves me right, adult humans have 8-20 pulses in a 24hr circadian rhythm as it interacts with GHRH, sleep, and arousal (energy balance, as well).

I've had 2 IGF tests done on bloodwork. Both were severe outliers. Which would make sense, in a fasted ~3pm condition at the doctor's office in the early afternoon.
so how to know if you have deficiency? considering i have arthritis, no height growth, very slow metabolism, dry skin all over body

so how to know if you have deficiency? considering i have arthritis, no height growth, very slow metabolism, dry skin all over body

If I’m not mistaken didnt you inject yourself with testosterone already?
you can actually stunt your growth permanently by doing so from the increase in estrogen which causes the growth plates to close

actually wish I knew this earlier and more about gear. I would have only used winstrol/anavar until I was 21
Bet I could have gained at least a few inches if not more, especially since I started using gh too. What a bummer

Edit: That's a more pressing concern. How old are you? As Rocky said, as estrogen rises, growth plates close. You can really mess your height/HTPA, virility and libido - forever - if you're not careful.

Are those conditions diagnosed by a medical professional? I hate using that excuse, but, currently my skin is dry (very bad fatty acid intake in my diet right now), I've got carpal tunnel in both hands from work, and I never grew as tall as I was supposed to. Would be easy to blame it on a hormone imbalance; Unless you're sure those diagnostics are officially vetted, you really can't make assumptions. GH and IGF panels collect the "trough" or basal hormone levels, not the useful pulse frequency/magnitude.

I'm not a doctor though, so I actually can't tell you how to figure out of you've got a deficiency. Talk to an endo. They'll set you straight really quickly.

Edit: That's a more pressing concern. How old are you? As Rocky said, as estrogen rises, growth plates close. You can really mess your height/HTPA, virility and libido - forever - if you're not careful.

Are those conditions diagnosed by a medical professional? I hate using that excuse, but, currently my skin is dry (very bad fatty acid intake in my diet right now), I've got carpal tunnel in both hands from work, and I never grew as tall as I was supposed to. Would be easy to blame it on a hormone imbalance; Unless you're sure those diagnostics are officially vetted, you really can't make assumptions. GH and IGF panels collect the "trough" or basal hormone levels, not the useful pulse frequency/magnitude.

I'm not a doctor though, so I actually can't tell you how to figure out of you've got a deficiency. Talk to an endo. They'll set you straight really quickly.
actually ur kinda wrong. having low T and normal estrogen (which i had) is a worse ratio than having normal-high test and a bit higher estrogen. therefore, the growth plates will close by not taking T injections. also, I haven't grown since 14 yrs old. By taking T injections, you remove the estrogen dominance which i had before injections, which was what stunted my height. thats the reason girls are shorter than boys, cuz of their estrogen dominance

yes they are diagnosed by doctor. how else would i know if i have arthritis. its in my neck, upper back, and shoulders. im 21 yrs old

actually ur kinda wrong. having low T and normal estrogen (which i had) is a worse ratio than having normal-high test and a bit higher estrogen. therefore, the growth plates will close by not taking T injections. also, I haven't grown since 14 yrs old. By taking T injections, you remove the estrogen dominance which i had before injections, which was what stunted my height. thats the reason girls are shorter than boys, cuz of their estrogen dominance

Mmm, I understand the estrogen dominance thing - but, "injecting testosterone removes the estrogen dominance" flies in the face of hormone metabolism. The enzyme doesn't care where where the substrate comes from - or even if it's an endogenous hormone. It aromatizes any substrate that fits. More aromatizable input = more Estrogens. By taking T injections, you shift all derived hormone levels up correspondingly. Can't disagree that having higher than optimal Estrogens is suboptimal for your personal functioning.

And I had to ask about the doctor thing. A lot of people "think" they have all kinds of crazy shit, without proper vetting.

If you've been getting shots, I'm sure your endo can steer you in a much better direction than random guys on the internet. BTW, the IGF panels I had done weren't covered under OHIP.

Mmm, I understand the estrogen dominance thing - but, "injecting testosterone removes the estrogen dominance" flies in the face of hormone metabolism. The enzyme doesn't care where where the substrate comes from - or even if it's an endogenous hormone. It aromatizes any substrate that fits. More aromatizable input = more Estrogens. By taking T injections, you shift all derived hormone levels up correspondingly. Can't disagree that having higher than optimal Estrogens is suboptimal for your personal functioning.

And I had to ask about the doctor thing. A lot of people "think" they have all kinds of crazy shit, without proper vetting.

If you've been getting shots, I'm sure your endo can steer you in a much better direction than random guys on the internet. BTW, the IGF panels I had done weren't covered under OHIP.
yea but I take arimidex to keep estrogen normal. I know what u saying, but that is inevitable. what was I supposed to do for my depression, energy, mood, libido. I have to take T injections to live basically
how much was the IGF-1 blood test btw

I was with you until the second to last sentence, an endo should be able to greatly assist in getting this gentleman straightened out. I have detailed my experience with some of the supposedly best endo's in the country (hospital heads etc). None were a good experience, shockingly bad actually. Stupid/Lazy time wasting fucks. So while they should be able to help the hard part will be finding one that knows about anything besides diabetes and thyroid and is capable and willing to treat him especially considering his age.

Having said all that I do believe seeking out this magical unicorn endo is in @hussein 's best interest, it might take a lot of effort and time though.

I was with you until the second to last sentence, an endo should be able to greatly assist in getting this gentleman straightened out. I have detailed my experience with some of the supposedly best endo's in the country (hospital heads etc). None were a good experience, shockingly bad actually. Stupid/Lazy time wasting fucks. So while they should be able to help the hard part will be finding one that knows about anything besides diabetes and thyroid and is capable and willing to treat him especially considering his age.

Having said all that I do believe seeking out this magical unicorn endo is in @hussein 's best interest, it might take a lot of effort and time though.
yea, took me 7 months of doctors to get T script. my first urologist gave me a script. while 4 endo's said im fine.
I told an endo my family history and told him that I havent grown since 14 yrs old. he tested my GH serum. which came back 0.1 .he then said that it is only prescribed for short teens or brain tumors. and he said the blood test is not reliable and wrote me an IGF-1 blood test just for my curiosity. but he also said that my gyno will go away from T injections lol. he also said if my estrogen is out of range then I have to take 1 shot of T every 3 weeks instead of 2. so...

yea, took me 7 months of doctors to get T script. my first urologist gave me a script. while 4 endo's said im fine.
I told an endo my family history and told him that I havent grown since 14 yrs old. he tested my GH serum. which came back 0.1 .he then said that it is only prescribed for short teens or brain tumors. and he said the blood test is not reliable and wrote me an IGF-1 blood test just for my curiosity. but he also said that my gyno will go away from T injections lol. he also said if my estrogen is out of range then I have to take 1 shot of T every 3 weeks instead of 2. so...
sounds about expected unfortunately