Judging and who are the 5 judges for the contest

I apologize but I’m not gonna show nipples and other private parts I am very conservative.
No one expects anyone to do anything that would make them uncomfortable. your a nice person and no one wants you to do anything that would make you compromise your morals but I say this as a gentleman, you are an attractive women so be proud. Remember just bribe the judges - that is me lol, I'm teasing you. You know me well enough through our PM's and e-mails - I'm not a jerk.

Okay,

I saw Annika's post. My concern is that there are some women here who don't feel comfortable with an anonymous faceless post or that we're just loading a ton of pressure on to the few who have some pretty big balls of their own to be so strong.

I hope there is nobody feeling like they can't post or feeling like they're being pounced on. Lastly, I hope there's no personal PM's.

Judging

Judging will be done by an independent panel. Meaning I am not a judge. The judges will be looking for the number of entries a person has made, creativity and originality of the entry. Again to be eligible to win the contestant has to be active on the board. Meaning they could just post one entry per month. However if say, they enter a kick ass entry in the first month and then disappear from the board they will be disqualified.
Also please note it will not necessarily be the person with the hottest bode that wins.

Judges are not allowed to enter. Bribing judges with erotic selfies is allowed and encouraged . lol

Here are the 5 judges for the contest

@gondar1
@Goldenrod
@granpa1959
@Sorbate
@WinnipegMuscle

They will be free to accept bribes as long as they share the bribe pics with each other and with me lol

judges pm me your votes