Jog my memory please

Hamster

Trusted Member
Morning Guys,

just back off vacation, and gettin back to my normal Gym routine this morning. I was able to keep training on vacay, but of course it never is as good as you own gym back home. Anyway I'll cut to the chase. I have some Opti kits that I wanted to start today. But I'm forgetting how to mix the stuff.

I have bac water, I have my opti @ 120iu/kit,, I have 30 iu pins, but im not sure how much bac water I put in the opti vial to mix. I'm thinking its 12 iu/ vial, but the amount of material in the vial seems to be a lot for 12iu and I'm worried that 12 iu of bac water isn't goin to dissolve it all. Can someone tell me the right way please?

OK didn't get anything back, so here's what I did,,, injected 1.2 ml of water into the opti vial, laid it on it's side and rolled the vial as injected the water. Took my 0.5 inch insulin pin, drew 20iu back and injected sub q in the belly fat.

did i do this properly??

OK didn't get anything back, so here's what I did,,, injected 1.2 ml of water into the opti vial, laid it on it's side and rolled the vial as injected the water. Took my 0.5 inch insulin pin, drew 20iu back and injected sub q in the belly fat.

did i do this properly??

Okay
So
A couple things.

Your terminology is a little off.

Opti kits are 120iu
So, if you add 1.2 ml Bac stat (which is perfect by the way, well done) and each VIAL is 12iu ...
How are you Injecting 20iu?

I thi k what you mean is, you are pulling 2 UNITS (Not IU)
Or .2 ml into your skin pin.
Making your Pin contain 2iu of actual GH corrext?

Okay
So
A couple things.

Your terminology is a little off.

Opti kits are 120iu
So, if you add 1.2 ml Bac stat (which is perfect by the way, well done) and each VIAL is 12iu ...
How are you Injecting 20iu?

I thi k what you mean is, you are pulling 2 UNITS (Not IU)
Or .2 ml into your skin pin.
Making your Pin contain 2iu of actual GH corrext?

Exactly. Sorry for the terminology mix up.