Is there any point of taking Superdrol just pre-workout?

guym

Trusted Member
That would mean 3-4 times a week in my case. 500 sust/500 deca as my base, 10 weeks, arimidex on hand. I've simply never tried it and am curious. I still would keep it to 4 weeks in total, *maybe* 6 as I'm only using roughly half of the days I'm on cycle.

Lots of experience, not my first rodeo, etc... :) Thanks!

(Although I'm tempted to go with Test suspension, 50mg pre-workout. I did that once and it was fantastic. Don't mind frequent jabs.)

EDIT: Or 1-test cyp, 75-100mg pre-workout? Another compound I'm curious about. Going for pure mass BTW. BF% not an issue either way.

Last edited:
I dont have an issue with some pre workout orals but superdol is not a compound i like at all. Its got too much hype but its toxic and makes me feel like shit so i think theres better compounds you could use for this.
Test susp shots 3-4 times a week on top of your normal cycle will yield better results then superdrol imo but more test is more test and that comes with its own set of possible issues

I say you can use superdrol as a pre workout pump/strength but you would need to be taking a base that is in your system everyday including non workout days. Remember we grow outside the gym(anabolic) and we break down our muscles training (catabolic).

That would mean 3-4 times a week in my case. 500 sust/500 deca as my base, 10 weeks, arimidex on hand. I've simply never tried it and am curious. I still would keep it to 4 weeks in total, *maybe* 6 as I'm only using roughly half of the days I'm on cycle.

Lots of experience, not my first rodeo, etc... :) Thanks!

(Although I'm tempted to go with Test suspension, 50mg pre-workout. I did that once and it was fantastic. Don't mind frequent jabs.)

EDIT: Or 1-test cyp, 75-100mg pre-workout? Another compound I'm curious about. Going for pure mass BTW. BF% not an issue either way.

Assuming you get a good reaction from SD sure. I've never used it because I believe it's nasty rep regarding sides but that's a personal choice which you are hopefully aware of and happy with so go crazy. On the toxicity side I would def consider taking it SubQ. EDIT- Sublingually! Not SQ FFS

I have a question about the DHB though, what is your thinking on that one being that it's a fairly long ester relative to this type of use? I'm not seeing how Pre WO is any advantage given that fact. Unless "Pre WO" means the day before what would be special about the timing?

That view of mine is especially compounded by the frequency you are suggesting, you would be using it in pretty much a normal cycle type of way at that point.
I say you can use superdrol as a pre workout pump/strength but you would need to be taking a base that is in your system everyday including non workout days. Remember we grow outside the gym(anabolic) and we break down our muscles training (catabolic).
Need? Nah.
Better with regard to hypertrophy, strength etc? Sure.
Better enough to justify the increased negative aspects? Very much most likely not IMO, this is a very subjective and personal decision of course. As I said above I've never been at a point in my lifting "career" where I've even seriously considered it (ok fine, I have, but not for very long lol)

Semi off topic, no malice intended towards you @dirtykid1 -
Re: growing outside the gym and breaking down muscles during training.

Don't get me wrong that is a great way to conceptualize what's happening which is why we have been saying it that way since maybe the 50's or the 40's. It's simple and easy to remember, great for getting the point across.

However, a statement like that made in this particular context deserves a bit more clarifying IMO. In this case the definitions of the terms are murky.
I submit that there is not (normally) any "break down" of muscle tissue but rather "irritation" or something like that would be a better term. There is an actual proper term but it escapes me atm. Actual Injury is a different matter.

This irritation causes the body to react and seek to adapt so as to be ready for any further occurrences' of said irritation. These adaptations usually result in the things we seek like hypertrophy and strength. I'm very happy to stick with the simplified "break down" version of that story though, it suits it's purpose well.

So why bother with all this typing?

Because while we do "grow outside the gym", the adaptations, which are often referred to as "the repair process", begin immediately upon enough adaptation forcing stress is placed on the system. IOW we grow "in the gym" too.
To me this supports the appropriate use of any protocol that benefits those processes - having plentiful supply of Anabolic compounds such as AAS, Amino Acids, Carbs, Slin etc on board and available to aid the process among other external things.

TLDR- Properly applied Intermittent only PreWO AAS can be very beneficial while respecting the concept of safe practice.

As always I would truly appreciate any actual scientifically based argument to examine that contradicts anything I say claiming to be fact, I simply have not seen it.

Last edited:
This is in my OP, Base of 500mg test, etc... :)

Superdrol pre is Great

Anadrol also

I got a lot out of anadrol
More then taking it daily

Superdrol has special place in my heart because it fucking works

Much less toxic and appetite destructive if taken as pre but would do it 2x week instead of every workout
Anadrol makes me a listless Stay-Puft marshmallow man!

Hey @guym did you catch my DHB question in my other reply? it's cool if you don't want to answer, I'm just curious and always looking to learn so wanted to make sure you saw it

I don't disagree with @FitTrader often on the use of PED's as he is both intelligent and experienced so no disrespect. You may be one of the lucky ones who can use Superdrol and not have any negative side effects and when I refer to any negative sides - I am not referring to your liver enzymes going up a little over normal and then coming back down - I'm talking about seriously damaging your liver and ending in up in the hospital for weeks to months hoping you heal.
Fittrader may know his liver is fine with it through blood tests and experience but most people go in blindly and will it give you great results - yes but are the results worth the risk and ya I am conservative. I would look toward another safer oral or even better the best oral - an injectable that is easier on the liver.
Do a quick search on superdrol and liver - don't think you will find any steroid that put more people in serious liver failure and in the hospital for weeks to months hoping they will recover. The examples I read - the users did recover but their livers were damaged and could never take an oral again unless Proviron.
Just my opinion and if you read anything I write I am conservative - your already on 1000 mg for a base and 500 mg of deca will give you great strength and growth or it should. If it doesn't, I would take a look at your diet and training.
Keep in mind I don't know you at all so none of this is personal, generic statements and nothing more. You are looking to add a third compound and I'm not saying don't do it but be careful.
You mention this isn't your first rodeo so no doubt you know this and maybe you compete or make a living off your body and the risk is worth the reward to you.
If you going to take Superdrol regardless, please ask about liver supplements to help keep your glutathione as high as possible as it is going to get depleted and anti-inflammatory supplements as there is a good chance your liver will need it.

Just another take but if your taking test and deca and are going for pure mass, there are much less toxic injectables you can take that would increase mass/strength, etc.
Best of luck whatever you do - @FitTrader - don't take my comments personally, as you have my respect as a guy who has been down a much more serious road than most people.

GR

I don't disagree with @FitTrader often on the use of PED's as he is both intelligent and experienced so no disrespect. You may be one of the lucky ones who can use Superdrol and not have any negative side effects and when I refer to any negative sides - I am not referring to your liver enzymes going up a little over normal and then coming back down - I'm talking about seriously damaging your liver and ending in up in the hospital for weeks to months hoping you heal.
Fittrader may know his liver is fine with it through blood tests and experience but most people go in blindly and will it give you great results - yes but are the results worth the risk and ya I am conservative. I would look toward another safer oral or even better the best oral - an injectable that is easier on the liver.
Do a quick search on superdrol and liver - don't think you will find any steroid that put more people in serious liver failure and in the hospital for weeks to months hoping they will recover. The examples I read - the users did recover but their livers were damaged and could never take an oral again unless Proviron.
Just my opinion and if you read anything I write I am conservative - your already on 1000 mg for a base and 500 mg of deca will give you great strength and growth or it should. If it doesn't, I would take a look at your diet and training.
Keep in mind I don't know you at all so none of this is personal, generic statements and nothing more. You are looking to add a third compound and I'm not saying don't do it but be careful.
You mention this isn't your first rodeo so no doubt you know this and maybe you compete or make a living off your body and the risk is worth the reward to you.
If you going to take Superdrol regardless, please ask about liver supplements to help keep your glutathione as high as possible as it is going to get depleted and anti-inflammatory supplements as there is a good chance your liver will need it.

Just another take but if your taking test and deca and are going for pure mass, there are much less toxic injectables you can take that would increase mass/strength, etc.
Best of luck whatever you do - @FitTrader - don't take my comments personally, as you have my respect as a guy who has been down a much more serious road than most people.

GR
You are spot on ! And I agree with what your saying and suggesting and is it the smart approach in contrast to a reckless

Hey @guym did you catch my DHB question in my other reply? it's cool if you don't want to answer, I'm just curious and always looking to learn so wanted to make sure you saw it
I did. It was a brain fart, I was thinking of something else. I forget what lol.

Anadrol gets my vote preworkout. Dbol I'd take everyday 15-20mg is good enough for me.

Now, I have been meaning to try Dracorex's injectable Test base, Dbol and anadrol blend😈
I’m a fan of pre workout anadrol as well. I’ve tried a few orals as pre workout, anadrol seems to be the only one to provide acute benefits. And those benefits are out of this world 👍🏻

I kind of like the idea of orals minimum 4wks after starting injectables using an alternate of anadrol and dianabol. 75mg anadrol 2 days then 30mg dianabol 2 days then back to 75mg anadrol 2 days and so on for 6wks. Heard good results both health wise and gains wise a few years back from this. At the very end of a cycle I would consider 20mg superdrol for 10 days max to see what that last touch will really do. Never tried superdrol but if I were to try it it definately would be at the end of the cycle and it would never make it more than 10 days.