How to get *private* blood testing in Canada

ToastEater

Trusted Member
I can’t tell my doctor.
So how do we find out our levels?
Frikken Canada...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll do that. I don’t think there’s ANY private labs that will let me order/pay/receive results without a doc.

If a person is on a 16 week contest prep cycle before going back to TRT, how frequently or at what intervals would you suggest getting blood work?

Letgetcheck prick pics
Man they seem expensive though, but also none of the info goes into the medical system right?

How does it work if the blood gets exposed to the skin/air, guess not enough possible contamination to interfere with the normal lab process?

Letgetcheck prick pics
Man they seem expensive though, but also none of the info goes into the medical system right?

How does it work if the blood gets exposed to the skin/air, guess not enough possible contamination to interfere with the normal lab process?
I only used it for hormones, you can go on their webpage they have one of those chat boxes and ask any questions you like.

Select the tests you want. Pay. Get an automatic referral within 2 mins emailed to you. Drive to Dynacare. Give them the referral. 24-36 hours later you have the results emailed to you. Never even talk to a doctor.

Letgetcheck prick pics

It is out of England so no does not go into medical system

I have compared it to my TRT DR bloodwork and very consistent so no evidence of contamination due to exposure to skin/air, etc

Select the tests you want. Pay. Get an automatic referral within 2 mins emailed to you. Drive to Dynacare. Give them the referral. 24-36 hours later you have the results emailed to you. Never even talk to a doctor.

Should be called www.BloodTestsOntarioOnly.com
Thanks tho...

what province you in? I JUST went through this. First visited my family doctor, I dont mind having steroids on my medical file so I told her the truth what I was taking and for how long. After giving me a bunch of lame reasons she refused a blood hormone panel and told me to go pound sand. Next day I called up the closest clinic to my house and within 5 mins the doctor had sent a full blood panel testing for all I requested to my lab of choice, just got to make a appointment and go have them take my blood now Im so relieved.

edit: realized pretty much everything I said is useless to you because you cant tell your doctor

I know theres a supplement store nearby me with private doctors you can pay to have appointment with and discuss bloodwork, no idea how much it costs it varies

Last edited:
what province you in? I JUST went through this. First visited my family doctor, I dont mind having steroids on my medical file so I told her the truth what I was taking and for how long. After giving me a bunch of lame reasons she refused a blood hormone panel and told me to go pound sand. Next day I called up the closest clinic to my house and within 5 mins the doctor had sent a full blood panel testing for all I requested to my lab of choice, just got to make a appointment and go have them take my blood now Im so relieved.

edit: realized pretty much everything I said is useless to you because you cant tell your doctor

I know theres a supplement store nearby me with private doctors you can pay to have appointment with and discuss bloodwork, no idea how much it costs it varies

Wish I could do that bro. Trust me. So many reasons I can’t....

Need to be able to get my own results confidentially without engaging a doc...

I’m in AB.

Wish I could do that bro. Trust me. So many reasons I can’t....
Need to be able to get my own results confidentially without engaging a doc...
I’m in AB.

Sadly, I think your only option is Letsgetchecked then like has been previously mentioned. Letsgetchecked is easy to use and most importantly keeps your anonymity guaranteed. It can be a little expensive but they have specials quite often and you can always buy the tests then during the sale and keep them on hand to use whenever you need...just activate when you want to draw the blood. Ensure you are close to an international airport though as there is a timeframe that needs to be kept from draw until when it arrives in their lab in the UK. Everything is shipped UPS so there needs to be a UPS depot near or like myself, I draw the blood on a monday morning and then drive the samples about an hour to the UPS depot in Leduc which is only minutes from the EIA. Its super easy man, feel free to pm if you need any other info....its really the only option if you need anonymity.