How to adjust your AI

I'm 61 on TRT (100mgs wkly) of T cypionate.I prefer 125-150 mgs but blackheads etc become a problem.What AI would help me.I am new to this forum and any help would be appreciated
Can't help with your question but you might want to check out - https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/canadian-brawn-mentor-program.1271/
Your question would get more traction in it's own thread with a title more specific to it's content, this one is specific in it's nature and may not apply to you at all. Good luck and welcome to CB.

I'm 61 on TRT (100mgs wkly) of T cypionate.I prefer 125-150 mgs but blackheads etc become a problem.What AI would help me.I am new to this forum and any help would be appreciated
Grandpas thylox sulpur soap really helps with that.
Plus over time the black heads and acne reduces.
You can buy the soap off of vitacost. It’s cheap.

For me personally if I was to run an AI it would be Aromasin and to really be able to dial things in you would need bloodwork. Also I'm not sure how everyone else feels but I believe acne is a result of estrogen imbalance.
I agree on acne and estrogen imbalalances.
I am ordering Aromasin soon.At 61 it's like going thru adolescence again.4 yrs in to TRT and loving it.Thanx 4 the reply

I also recommend running sustaton in low dosage.
And cows have four legs. Tesla makes an electric car. Seedless watermelon are much less work to eat.
Are we just discussing things that have nothing to do with the thread topic now?
EDIT: Maybe I'm a little irritable today, I'm not against a good ole derail as that would be hypocritical on my part but would prefer to have this thread stay clean as some of us have trouble following along as it is.

Last edited:
I also recommend running sustaton in low dosage by ... (advertising bullshit)
Thanks for respecting my wish of keeping the thread clean for fucks sake.(that's sarcasm in case you didn't get it) I especially like how you edited in a blatant breaking of our forum rules specifically -
8. Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a business or that would lead people to a site unless given specific permission by Forum Administrator only. Not to post URL links to other forums. Not to flood, post commercial or profit generating advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations. Any member who violates this prohibition will be banned from all forum sections of this site.