HGH and older guys

bud1

Trusted Member
Anyone around 60 years young using HGH...I d like to know your experience, how you feel on it and how long you ve been taking it,
I want to start a long run....i already have a pfizer pen gentropin 12mg but my lab dissapeared after a second order..anyway...I would appreciate your experience...and if it worth it....for us older guys...thanks(oh and treating old injuries)...

On Hrt now self medicated at 125mg a week, waiting for my opti hgh then will start my run with one month of genetropin 2iu a day and pursue with opti for many months I hope...for well being, better sleep and try to fix old injuries....

Training 4 days a week, pretty good shape for my age(58), will have to think of new ways for training....the gym in my condo building just closed....after all the commercial gyms did so...damn covid19

Nothing to offer here but I have wondered this myself. To add onto this if I can from what I've read it's not the best thing to be taking for 40+ as it can accelerate cancer growth, etc. Are there any specific markers or blood testing that can be done to mitigate these issues?

You are right...but as I do, see your family doctor regularly(every 6 months for me), should be checking if you have any sign of cancer, cholesterol, HBP, kidneys, sugar sensitivity, etc...you would never do anything because steroids raises red blood cells. etc..and with abuse ...not good for your heart....btw we all gonna die one day of either cancer, heart problems, just those 2 cover the majority of us...not talking about prescription med which also cause medical problem..take what I say with a grain of salt...I m no medical expert...but risks are everywhere...

Reactions: PGM
Nothing to offer here but I have wondered this myself. To add onto this if I can from what I've read it's not the best thing to be taking for 40+ as it can accelerate cancer growth, etc. Are there any specific markers or blood testing that can be done to mitigate these issues?
Cancer is one thing that is hard to detect until symptoms show. There’s no blood test to check for cancer, you’d have to check for each cancer with specific testing.

You can do a lot of training with a set of stretch bands... You should look into them ... better tension than weights

You are right...but as I do, see your family doctor regularly(every 6 months for me), should be checking if you have any sign of cancer, cholesterol, HBP, kidneys, sugar sensitivity, etc...you would never do anything because steroids raises red blood cells. etc..and with abuse ...not good for your heart....btw we all gonna die one day of either cancer, heart problems, just those 2 cover the majority of us...not talking about prescription med which also cause medical problem..take what I say with a grain of salt...I m no medical expert...but risks are everywhere...
I am 61 and most of my training is for my posterior chain of muscles. So I do deads squat farmer carries, don't train my upper body directly that much. I figure until I die I am going to have to pick heavy things up and put them down