HAHA - First for Her Post

ClearWater

SPQR
Trusted Member
it seems like the most common post that shows up in the For Her section is always about Anavar.

Can anybody chime-in on the effects of Anavar on body composition, energy levels, and dosing Anavar 'For Her'?!

My sister, who’s 50, has taken 10mg of Anavar daily, for over 3 years.
She’s not a bodybuilder, but she keeps fit.
She swears by it’s increased energy levels. But, even more, it’s positive effect on her libido.

I'll give 2 experiences. My wife at the age of 53 or somewhere around there thought she'd give it a try. We started at 5mg. and about 5/6 days in she balloons up, holding a shit ton of water. So we split the 5mg and she takes 2.5mg. with no change, still held water, and a lot. She finally just stopped taking it.

Our daughter who was around 20/21 at the time says she wants to try Var, so i give her the bottle that my wife was using, she was fully aware of what my wife just went through but figured she'd give it try anyway. She dives in and take's 10mg right out of the gate. Her experience was great, no sides, no water and made amazing gains in the 6 weeks she was on.

Same lab, same bottle but 2 very extreme experiences.

I'll give 2 experiences. My wife at the age of 53 or somewhere around there thought she'd give it a try. We started at 5mg. and about 5/6 days in she balloons up, holding a shit ton of water. So we split the 5mg and she takes 2.5mg. with no change, still held water, and a lot. She finally just stopped taking it.

Our daughter who was around 20/21 at the time says she wants to try Var, so i give her the bottle that my wife was using, she was fully aware of what my wife just went through but figured she'd give it try anyway. She dives in and take's 10mg right out of the gate. Her experience was great, no sides, no water and made amazing gains in the 6 weeks she was on.

That is my wife as well. She hated it, gave her stomach pains as well and little tiny pimples just on the hairline at the back of her neck. Scratching like crazy all the time. Dhea really works well for her though. Cross the border and grab some at wallmart. Get some iron pills while you are over there as well. Great to take after donating

My wife takes 10mg /day when she runs a cycle, typically 8 weeks, and gets great results. Scale stays relatively the same but her body composition changes drastically.

A little Var + 50mcg Clen on Cardio days + clean diet and Wowawiwa :love:

@faller that's the kind of learning the only actual experiences can give. When we read a scientific study and see that there's only a slight benefit to something it can totally come down to 51% of people in the study made progress and the other 49% had losses or bad sides. So, therefore the results produce a relatively Zero Sum result - which is quite inaccurate and misleading.

I’ve run Var a few times. First few were standard 8 week cycles at 10mg a day. Strength increases, break out on shoulders and upper back. Once off, strength declines within a few weeks as does the breakouts.
One of those 3 times I didn’t have any breakouts, felt really good energy and strength, and stayed fairly lean.

Last cycle was during prep and I think I was on 10mg a day for ... looks like April 20 I started Ephedrine, Caffeine, 50mg T3 (up from 25 the week before), 10mg Var, 20mg Nolva? Also was using yohimbine and body sculpt aka vasoburn. Had finished my BPC157 cycle on april 1. May 2 i dropped to 5mg Var and saw no change in my strength and muscle mass. May 16 moved to 2 sprays clen then 3 on the 19, 4 on the 30th and 5 on the 3rd but that jittered the fak out of me so dropped down and came back up with it. Hmm. July 4 dropped Nolva to 10, T3 to 25. Stopped clen July 10. Ah! There it is. Last 5mg Var,10mg Nolva, and 25mg T3 was on July 20. Also throughout on my BHRT testosterone RX Tues & Fri injections at a grand total of like ... .25 or something? Less?

So 3 months on Var. 13 weeks.

Last brand I used I didn’t have any breakouts. Not until I ran out of Nolva and switched brands. Bam. The three days I was on it my face neck shoulders back side butt all just got blasted. We had a buddy bring over another different brand and it cleared up. Not quite enough to be clear on show day (yeah that was MTW of Sat show day week!) but the tan helped cover it up.

I like Var.
So I’ve had pretty good experiences.
No pain. No major water retention.