GENETEC Reviews

Issuing a warning due to this member not following protocol. He has come out of nowhere to slander a lab but has not answered if he’s messaged a mod or rep
Glad to see I've got everyone's attention! Once again this lab's gear was unsatisfactory! And too the guy who thinks he knows me lol No clue who you're talking about...honestly. But I got a laugh so thanks.

I’ve had nothing but amazing results and amazing service from Genetec
I will continue using them into the future.

I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion, that’s why we are here right?

Glad to see I've got everyone's attention! Once again this lab's gear was unsatisfactory! And too the guy who thinks he knows me lol No clue who you're talking about...honestly. But I got a laugh so thanks.
So did you pm Bagua?

Reactions: 3ml
Not sure why your posting again. You have already been discredited so your opinion on this lab holds zero weight. The more you post, the more unprincipled you sound. Show a little more respect for this forum and it’s members. You made a bold statement with zero facts and quite frankly I doubt you’ve even tried this brand. Stop wasting your time trying to discredit a highly respected lab that’s been on the Canadian UGL scene for at least a decade. Labs do not sustain and grow for 10 + years selling sugar, use your brain more bro.

Ok so what lab gives you satisfactory results then?

More importantly,
Have you messaged a mod?
Have you spoken to the rep?

You have not answered these questions. If you can not answer these questions then your comment is invalid. I will delete the posts if you do not follow protocol. Opinions are welcome here but there is a protocol to follow. If you do not follow it then your post means zero.

Last edited:
Ok so what lab gives you satisfactory results then?

More importantly,
Have you messaged a mod?
Have you spoken to the rep?

You have not answered these questions. If you can not answer these questions then your comment is invalid. I will delete the posts if you do not follow protocol. Opinions are welcome here but there is a protocol to follow. If you do not follow it then your post means zero.
I'm not here to tell anyone about other labs first off. Secondly I ordered my gear direct and was not happy. I am not contacting either the Mods here or the rep. I would not run this gear again even if it was free. Lastly you threatening to delete my complaints shows me what kinda of board this is. A CensoredBoard! No wonder everyone here is trying so hard to discredit a poor review. This board is as shady as the other censored boards. CJM and Northern off the top of my head. Save your money on Genetec not worth it.

I'm not here to tell anyone about other labs first off. Secondly I ordered my gear direct and was not happy. I am not contacting either the Mods here or the rep. I would not run this gear again even if it was free. Lastly you threatening to delete my complaints shows me what kinda of board this is. A CensoredBoard! No wonder everyone here is trying so hard to discredit a poor review. This board is as shady as the other censored boards. CJM and Northern off the top of my head. Save your money on Genetec not worth it.

This isn’t censorship you are getting your say, you just aren’t doing it properly.

First off it makes no sense that you won’t email the rep. If something you buy at the store doesn’t work you take it back and complain.

Secondly, if you want to slander a lab you should at the very least message a mod and discuss it.

How does anyone know you aren’t from another lab slandering competition? What proof does anyone have that you even dealt with this lab. See the problem is, when you have an issue with a lab and protocol is followed you will almost always get resolution. It appears you only want to slander a lab and not follow protocol. Furthermore you have zero post history. This looks suspect in many ways.

Some simple verification between a mod and the lab that you in fact did place an order would go a long way in this instance. Or better yet try to come to a resolution with the lab you supposedly got bad gear from.

I think we all need to start hearing some solid reasons why you are not following protocol at this point to have any faith in your review.

Last edited:

everyone is entitled to their opinion. some guys like some labs and some like others. On Canadian Brawn if you have an issue with a lab we ask that you have taken it up with the lab before posting. Because the lab has a right to address the issue you might have. however know some things are a matter of opinion and cannot be fixed. now if you contact the lab and still need help please message me or one of the mods. Tell us about your situation and let us look into things for you. but again realize opinions are opinions and not facts and as such often cannot be changed or addressed.

please take note @ManU you have made your point. If you continue to post on my forum about your opinion of this lab I will remove you from my forum.

So once again you have the right to your opinion and you have made it. now please enjoy the rest of the forum
thank you

everyone is entitled to their opinion. some guys like some labs and some like others. On Canadian Brawn if you have an issue with a lab we ask that you have taken it up with the lab before posting. Because the lab has a right to address the issue you might have. however know some things are a matter of opinion and cannot be fixed. now if you contact the lab and still need help please message me or one of the mods. Tell us about your situation and let us look into things for you. but again realize opinions are opinions and not facts and as such often cannot be changed or addressed.

please take note @ManU you have made your point. If you continue to post on my forum about your opinion of this lab I will remove you from my forum.

So once again you have the right to your opinion and you have made it. now please enjoy the rest of the forum
thank you
Well I've PM’D 3ml and gave him the contact I have with Genetec. I'm sure he will let people know I'm not here bullshitting about being a customer. Either way sir you might as well delete my account because this experience has left a bad taste and I have zero trust in anything here.

Well I've PM’D 3ml and gave him the contact I have with Genetec. I'm sure he will let people know I'm not here bullshitting about being a customer. Either way sir you might as well delete my account because this experience has left a bad taste and I have zero trust in anything here.

I do not delete accounts and ban only as a very very last resort

every lab out there has guys that omg love their products and others that do not like them. each one liking or disliking for their own reasons, I do not censor on here unless a lab owners personal information is posted or some other very good reason.

so again your very much entitled to your opinion and I support you in voicing said opinion. however all I have asked is that now that you have had the opportunity to post your opinion please let it be and move on and please enjoy and participate in the rest of the forum

thank you
Bull

It’s true you did message me,
But you provided me no info on when you ordered. You said it was approx 6 months ago.
You thanked me for my offer to help but said forget about it. Do you understand now how this all looks very suspect?

So without any info or without you speaking to the rep there isn’t much to see here. Had you followed protocol and the lab told you to get fucked or whatever there is a lot we on CB can do for you.

Furthermore most labs in Canada are of good quality. It’s a competitive market. If there is an issue the lab will fix it if it’s legit or they won’t be around long

So are you calling me a liar? I told you the province and the address related. I am a proud individual and feel petty asking for a return. Hell I don't even complain about a meal I may have not enjoyed at a new restaurant. I simply chalk it up to expirence and never go back. Hence what I'm doing with this lab. Thank you for the time I do appreciate it.

So are you calling me a liar? I told you the province and the address related. I am a proud individual and feel petty asking for a return. Hell I don't even complain about a meal I may have not enjoyed at a new restaurant. I simply chalk it up to expirence and never go back. Hence what I'm doing with this lab. Thank you for the time I do appreciate it.

Nope not calling you a liar I’m only stating facts. I have no info to help you with. The info you provided is easily obtained. Hell maybe you got the addy and never placed an order I don’t know.
Perhaps the gear was garbage and you are telling the truth. All I can say is I have nothing to work with to substantiate your claim.

That being said you have said your piece and members can decide who to believe.
If there is nothing you would like to do to further substantiate your claim, give the lab a chance to make it right if in fact it is valid, then we can now move on.

Your “a proud individual and feel petty for asking for a return” however you have no problem bashing the brand in the background with no evidence you even purchased the product. You have nothing to be proud about here.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program…Genetec reviews…

I placed an order a while back and customer service was top notch all around. As for the gear itself I simply wanted to try out some of their Test E. I have a script for TRT and swapped my script Test for Genetec for a few months…blood work was exactly where it should be.

Its
Well half of your statement is true, unfortunately the important part isn't. Just finished a 12 week cycle of test e and winny. I ran the test at 750/wk and it was weak. Strength, libido and weight gain very disappointed with. As for the winny ran it at 50mg/wk for 6wks and I might as well been taking sugar pills. No leaning, no vascularity and zero pumps. I guess it's my fault since I tried to save a few bucks going with this brand. Will be trying a different lab in the future needless to say.
It is disappointing that you didn’t contact your rep to discuss the situation first. There are a number of factors that could contribute to your perceived lack of results.
I have been around the scene for a long time and have used products from many different labs throughout the years. There are a number of good Canadian labs out there, but Genetec is my lab of choice overall. The rep I deal with is a big part of the reason they are my number 1 choice. Great service and a real down to earth guy. I highly respect the relationship I have with my rep and would always give him the benefit of the doubt first. Couple the outstanding service with great products, I have never doubted the quality of Genetec products from day 1, and I have ran a lot of gear over the years. Posted lab analysis and bloods have always been consistent. Genetec is GreatStuff!

Actual Genetec Review:

Genetec Gear Used: Test-E, HCG, Asin.
Genetec Gear On-Hand: Test-C, NPP, DBol, Anavar, MK677

Objective Evidence: Bloodwork 4-weeks into my cycle with their Test-E had my Test levels above detection. If anyone is very interested, I can send you my results (all bloods sent to LGC)
Subjective Evidence: There is no question that my gains were not natty while using their gear. Was a fantastic cycle. Made excellent progress, felt well doing it, and my dick worked overtime throughout. And to put my money (and time) where my mouth is, I will be going with Genetec again for round 2.

Have always had great service from my Genetec rep can't say enough about that.

Have used,
Tren E, Mast E, TRT (Test Undec), Tren A, Accutane

Never had any issues with ordering or the gear. Everything was on point and as expected. Will continue to do business in the future.

Late to the party. This board doesn’t sensor any review but does have issue when someone makes a public complaint when they have not given the lab a fair chance to fix their issue.

If your beef was.....bought gear from XXX lab and got crippling PIP and an infection, contacted the lab and they told you to pound salt then have at er. People do need to know about stuff like this, as well as staff at the board as it’s important the we separate the Wheat from the sheaf, so to speak.

Also in future feel free to reach out to staff or long term member for lab checks.

Anyway I do hope you get it worked out and become an active member here. 😁