Do you have DHB exp?

does anyone know if dhb competes for aromatase similar to primo?
I was staying out of this thread because I have no evidence just anecdotal experience, other than bloods not showing anything suspect.
First to the OP, I like it and find it for the most part to be comparable to Test or Primo as far as hypertrophy, some where in that range. Most attractive quality to me is that it does not aromatize. Never had PIP from it but I have only ever had PIP once and that was from bad Test.

Note as always individuality reigns supreme. I'm extremely gyno sensitive and usually try to avoid using AI so most of the time I'll run Test to my AFART (Ancillary Free Androgen Replacement Threshold, search it for more info) and add other compounds to do the heavy lifting in the cycle.

I answer now because of the specific question asked.
I'm a TRT+ guy for the most part the last few years due to age.
I have never felt nor seen an AI effect from Primo like some do, but I have never being a heavy user either so that's a factor. Bloods show no difference in E than if I was just running T alone. Test at more than 140 a week induces a gyno flare regardless of any other AAS used. Everytime unless AI is used. However DHB seems to be the exception to this rule I've been able to go to 175Test : 200DHB with no flareup. Unfortunately no bloodwork to prove E levels when I've done that so it could be having that effect though some different mechanism

I was staying out of this thread because I have no evidence just anecdotal experience, other than bloods not showing anything suspect.
First to the OP, I like it and find it for the most part to be comparable to Test or Primo as far as hypertrophy, some where in that range. Most attractive quality to me is that it does not aromatize. Never had PIP from it but I have only ever had PIP once and that was from bad Test.

Note as always individuality reigns supreme. I'm extremely gyno sensitive and usually try to avoid using AI so most of the time I'll run Test to my AFART (Ancillary Free Androgen Replacement Threshold, search it for more info) and add other compounds to do the heavy lifting in the cycle.

I have never felt nor seen an AI effect from Primo like some do, but I have never being a heavy user either so that's a factor. Bloods show no difference in E than if I was just running T alone. Test at more than 140 a week induces a gyno flare regardless of any other AAS used. Everytime unless AI is used. However DHB seems to be the exception to this rule I've been able to go to 175Test : 200DHB with no flareup. Unfortunately no bloodwork to prove E levels when I've done that so it could be having that effect though some different mechanism
right on brother thanks for the reply! i myself can control all e sides with a 1:1 primo to test ratio. i’m only going up to 400 test (only ik lol) with 200 dhb and was just wondering if i can be hopeful in not needing an ass ton of AI. i’ll of course see how it plays out but it’s always nice to see some opinions/advice before running a new compound!

I too am pretty gyno prone/ sensitive. I had no idea what I was doing 10yrs ago and was prettty much on the kitchen sink cycle with the wrong ancillaries and now like you another over 140 and I can feel it become annoying to even have my chest against a pad for rear delt flyes. Im only 1 shot in but Im thinking Ill try a 1:1 ratio and if that doesnt work Ill do 0.75:1, t/dhb.
Appreciate the tune in Gondar!

I too am pretty gyno prone/ sensitive. I had no idea what I was doing 10yrs ago and was prettty much on the kitchen sink cycle with the wrong ancillaries and now like you another over 140 and I can feel it become annoying to even have my chest against a pad for rear delt flyes. Im only 1 shot in but Im thinking Ill try a 1:1 ratio and if that doesnt work Ill do 0.75:1, t/dhb.
Appreciate the tune in Gondar!

Seeing that similarity I will tell you a few more things from my personal experience that I hardly ever hear about. Remember this is just my experience but you or anyone reading along might benefit one day from just being aware of all the crazy possibilities.

Just one fact for reference first, I'm not saying it makes any difference, idk either way but my gyno came at around puberty, before any other apparent changes. Well before any AAS is my point.

About 6 or 7 years ago my AFART with regard to gyno was at 120 mg per week. As I said I usually try to avoid using an AI but I have used them a bunch of times when I pushed T higher. If I pushed the T up to 400+ the amount of AI I needed became ridiculous, I'd have to look it up to be sure but iirc 25mg A DAY of aromasin didn't quell it at some point. Nor did comparable amounts of the other common drugs. None of that comes without sides so obviously that's not a good plan which is why i started leaning on the DHT's and DHB.
I only noticed that the level had gone up to 140 because I decide to chance pushing the T one time. TRT only 140=no issues. 150=here comes the pain. I justified the risk of a flare up by the obvious boost of plasma levels but also for two other reasons, one being that summer was ending. End of summer meant I could cover up easily if needed. My issue was never really bad visually even though I am paranoid about it, most people can never see it, it's the pain.

The other that gave me the guts to do it is my other point. I tried all other means I've heard of to shrink the persistent parts away but had no success. I was actually scheduled for surgery but about EDIT a month 2 months before the date I discovered Raloxifene. Well fuck me if it didn't shrink the tiny buds I'd had since I was 12. I cancelled the surgery two days before it was planned.

As far as I can tell everything I just said is fairly unique. It's all too complicated for me to draw any super solid conclusions from unfortunately. So many unspoken variables that I can't account for. Hopefully something in there clicks for somebody one day, you never know if you are an outlier until you prove that you are...

Good luck Sir

Last edited:
Seeing that similarity I will tell you a few more things from my personal experience that I hardly ever hear about. Remember this is just my experience but you or anyone reading along might benefit one day from just being aware of all the crazy possibilities.

Just one fact for reference first, I'm not saying it makes any difference, idk either way but my gyno came at around puberty, before any other apparent changes. Well before any AAS is my point.

About 6 or 7 years ago my AFART with regard to gyno was at 120 mg per week. As I said I usually try to avoid using an AI but I have used them a bunch of times when I pushed T higher. If I pushed the T up to 400+ the amount of AI I needed became ridiculous, I'd have to look it up to be sure but iirc 25mg A DAY of aromasin didn't quell it at some point. Nor did comparable amounts of the other common drugs. None of that comes without sides so obviously that's not a good plan which is why i started leaning on the DHT's and DHB.
I only noticed that the level had gone up to 140 because I decide to chance pushing the T one time. TRT only 140=no issues. 150=here comes the pain. I justified the risk of a flare up by the obvious boost of plasma levels but also for two other reasons, one being that summer was ending. End of summer meant I could cover up easily if needed. My issue was never really bad visually even though I am paranoid about it, most people can never see it, it's the pain.

The other that gave me the guts to do it is my other point. I tried all other means I've heard of to shrink the persistent parts away but had no success. I was actually scheduled for surgery but about a month before the date I discovered Raloxifene. Well fuck me if it didn't shrink the tiny buds I'd had since I was 12. I cancelled the surgery two days before it was planned.

As far as I can tell everything I just said is fairly unique. It's all too complicated for me to draw any super solid conclusions from unfortunately. So many unspoken variables that I can't account for. Hopefully something in there clicks for somebody one day, you never know if you are an outlier until you prove that you are...

Good luck Sir
Did you have to go aggressive the the Ralox? Duration of use as well for that?
Interesting. Ive got some on had just not sure if theres a point to using it because Ive always gone back over my threshold for my nips and the flare usually reoccurs

Did you have to go aggressive the the Ralox? Duration of use as well for that?
Interesting. Ive got some on had just not sure if theres a point to using it because Ive always gone back over my threshold for my nips and the flare usually reoccurs
Aggressive ? Yes. Arguably irresponsible and reckless. Probably one of my dumber protocols honestly. I would not recommend that that duration to anyone but I cannot adequately express how much hate I had built up for the gyno. I know I said it wasn't even that visually noticeable but I just hate how it looks on me or anyone else. Some suppressed childhood trauma maybe ? LOL . The reason I went so long is cause I had such a good response in the first two months I fell in love with it. 2 months, not 1, Edited my other post. Also as noted below I believe it worked very well as a preventative measure at 30mg, which is how I would use it again if I need it going forward.

Here is a great thread that includes my answers to your posts