Darn filling fell out

Taureau

Administrator
Dam Dam Dam
darn filling fell out of my wisdom tooth. Actually I think it was a crown. Now dentist office is closed for the day. Tried to eat but have to be darn careful not to chew on that side. Got half way through my supper but am giving the rest to the dogs and going to eat something easier to chew.

And I hate going to the dentists

Dam Dam Dam
darn filling fell out of my wisdom tooth. Actually I think it was a crown. Now dentist office is closed for the day. Tried to eat but have to be darn careful not to chew on that side. Got half way through my supper but am giving the rest to the dogs and going to eat something easier to chew.

And I hate going to the dentists
I’m sure the nice dentist man will give you a sucker if you’re good!

Oh, you mean one of the Dental Assistants? :p If so, I'm in!

OD
You did notice the word man in there right? Maybe you and Gondar can get together? Lol

I do agree there are some amazing looking FEMALE dental assistants

You did notice the word man in there right? Maybe you and Gondar can get together? Lol

I do agree there are some amazing looking FEMALE dental assistants

Haha, nice try! Only... I took it as the "the nice dentist man will give you a sucker if you're good". The "sucker" being one (or more) of the beautiful Dental Assistants. :p

Sooooo, no need to get all jealous of Gondar & I after all. Besides, Gondar1 is man enough to still squeeze you in if he ever feels he wants to relive those college days... :ROFLMAO:

This one already has her eye protection ready and she loves getting drilled.

OD

Dental.jpg

Sooooo, no need to get all jealous of Gondar & I after all. Besides, Gondar1 is man enough to still squeeze you in if he ever feels he wants to relive those college days... :ROFLMAO:

Not without pics first I'm not, I have standards.