Credible GH?

I have some generic HGH that i keep meaning to try but somehow always forget (busy guy. Lol)
My issue is i watch the reviews and only seem to read about negative sides, but i cant seem to find anything about positive affects? Do people write about these too and i just keep missing the posts??

just to clarify, the 2 gh’s you used tested the same on gh serum tests but then tested differently on igf-1?
Or were they different for both

I would have to look it up
BUT if my memory serves me, GH serum within 20% and IGF1 was way off.

GH strum can change quickly for a multitude of reasons, so its only good to detect GH, not to see the purity or quality

I would have to look it up
BUT if my memory serves me, GH serum within 20% and IGF1 was way off.

GH strum can change quickly for a multitude of reasons, so its only good to detect GH, not to see the purity or quality

Thanks for the info, guess I’ll have to do more extensive testing in the future if I use Gh
I stoped doing igf-1 tests when I for high & low results with the same gh, read how other things could affect it but I’ll start again.
Igf1 test costs $70 too which is another reason I stopped, the gh serums were free

So what's the general consensus on when you're gonna know if your hgh is good or not. Let's say true pharma HGH. Injecting everyday. 2-4iu. How long usually before guys tend to see sides or show any other indicators it's legit? Increased energy or sense of well being?