Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

So with googles update... what's the bluetooth?

I don't understand... It's.. connecting to the car, and then tracking where i am going!???

Bluetooth is a wireless protocol used by your phone for short range connections. It is used to connect to your car (for example), but can also talk to other phones in your immediate vicinity.

Downloaded how the exposure notification works through blue tooth. Seems fairly odd.

Written in April 2020.

Scanning flow, behavior and broadcasting behavior? I'm gonna have to reread this after my shower. I think my phone stays home from now on.

I'm going to buy something like this and keep my phone in it until I need it

I'm going to buy something like this and keep my phone in it until I need it

Lol I know how bluetooth works.

Connect to car for music and incoming calls

Connect to headphones for music at the gym/home

My wondering was how they trace with bluetooth but, I think I'm understanding now.

I will be looking into that bag.

This is stupid.

ETA: page isnt working but I'll do some googling before I head out for my hair cut (fukin finally)

Last edited:
Lol I know how bluetooth works.

Connect to car for music and incoming calls

Connect to headphones for music at the gym/home

My wondering was how they trace with bluetooth but, I think I'm understanding now.

I will be looking into that bag.

This is stupid.

ETA: page isnt working but I'll do some googling before I head out for my hair cut (fukin finally)

Ah ok, I thought you were saying bluetooth was specific to your car.

With this tracking, it's not about tracking where you are spatially (Google already tracks that via GPS), it's about tracking who you are in close contact with. If you go to a bar, for example, all the phones in close proximity will communicate with each-other and log the contact. If one of those people reports themselves as positive for covid, all the logged phones will get an alert.

Problem is: are they only going to use this for covid? What if somebody gets caught with drugs? Won't it be tempting to track them back to the source? What about tracking down the contacts of political dissidents?

The potential for abuse is very real.

Ah ok, I thought you were saying bluetooth was specific to your car.

With this tracking, it's not about tracking where you are spatially (Google already tracks that via GPS), it's about tracking who you are in close contact with. If you go to a bar, for example, all the phones in close proximity will communicate with each-other and log the contact. If one of those people reports themselves as positive for covid, all the logged phones will get an alert.

Problem is: are they only going to use this for covid? What if somebody gets caught with drugs? Won't it be tempting to track them back to the source? What about tracking down the contacts of political dissidents?

The potential for abuse is very real.

I think at one point in my life I would have been paranoid about this... now, I could give a fuck if some app knows where I've been. (they do claim that your name is not entered or used, you're assigned a number but who knows) These apps have worked well in Korea, or so they claim.

Realistically no matter how hard you fight this the tech is already there through facial recognition. John Oliver did a show on this and it was pretty crazy. They could take a person, learn what kind of car you drove, track you and your car, know who you hung out with that week, who you hung out with most and where you like to go with them. It was a company in China, I'm sure most of you hate John Oliver but it was a good episode.

Didnt read but..

Here it is. Do not let your phone update

I saw apple was working on this a while back so turned off phone updates. Wife did not. NOw look under settings>privacy>health and hers shows a covid 19 tracker at very top

It was pushed to my android phone, with the latest update I guess. I knew they were going to pull this shit. 😔

If you're on android check "Settings -> Google Settings".

Motherfuckers. It's on my phone. I do not have anything set to auto update. So they are doing it without user permission.

What if you don't have google? My phone is not connected to any mainstream platform profile.

I use 3rd party app stores like Aptoide, etc.

Nevertheless, good luck making it work. No signal in or out a-holes!

Motherfuckers. It's on my phone. I do not have anything set to auto update. So they are doing it without user permission.

What if you don't have google? My phone is not connected to any mainstream platform profile.

I use 3rd party app stores like Aptoide, etc.

Nevertheless, good luck making it work. No signal in or out a-holes!

Right!! Not notified at all. What the fuk!

I am ordering one this morning. Suck. My. Dick. I'm about to just get a flip phone for the car. And put all my music on a memory stick.

Right!! Not notified at all. What the fuk!

I am ordering one this morning. Suck. My. Dick. I'm about to just get a flip phone for the car. And put all my music on a memory stick.

I did similar. I have an old BB that I only use for music in my car as my phone is always in the MD bag so can't play music off it.

Would an old Motorola flip work? That would be cool. I wonder if I can still triple tap text. I have a slim one, it charges but wont turn on. I'll have to find it and see if I can make it work.

I did similar. I have an old BB that I only use for music in my car as my phone is always in the MD bag so can't play music off it.

Would an old Motorola flip work? That would be cool. I wonder if I can still triple tap text. I have a slim one, it charges but wont turn on. I'll have to find it and see if I can make it work.

i think i still have wifes old motorolla razor. Haha

What's your review of the Mission Darkness bag? Does it work as advertised and block all signals?

If the infection rate is 80x higher, doesn't that necessarily make the mortality rate 80x lower?

This part is also interesting:

"How did this happen? In all likelihood there isn’t one main culprit, researchers believe. Instead, a combination of a lack of tests, asymptomatic carriers, and people not recognizing their own symptoms may be to blame."

A significant number of people with covid don't know they have it?

Don't get me wrong, I know it can have awful symptoms, and it's not something I want to catch... but I feel the same way about the flu.

This is something I'm also seriously considering. Do they still sell those "pay as you go" phones at 7-11?
I haven't been to a 7/11 for ages...

Uhhh... My phone is actually "pay as you go" but i have it set to auto pay so... Not too sure.

Is chatr Canadian? this is from bestbuy.ca so.. I guess?

Something was dropped in my telegram inbox..

To google, "666 Cases" but google's auto box already had it ready for me, "666 NEW CASES". Even my city pops up as the 8th link - What. The. Fukk?