Common filters sold are not compatible with benzyl alcohol or benzyl benzoate!?

Devson

Trusted Member
So I came across a few different chemical comparability charts for filters and both said PES is not compatible with benzyl benzoate and one said it wasn't compatible with benzyl alcohol even.

I know you could just add this stuff later on likely but what would happen if you did not do this and you ran it through? Say you accidentally ordered .45 filters which will not sterilize and you wanted to rerun everything with 0.2um to get a cleaner product and hopefully catch more trace metals? Not to mention way less pip? If you're only doing a small amount does it matter?

I use nylon and they work fine as long as you don't try to use Guaiacol. The nylon will melt.
Simple 45mm bottles and a brake bleeder will get the job done. The brew can be made and stored in the 45mm bottle then filtered at a later date but I won't do that myself. It's brew, filter, cap and sterilize then store. Have never had an infection or anything negative happen this way.

I used .45um on finaplex pellets before since I was following basskiler's guide. Made about 300ml which I shared with some friends. Nobody had any problems, no pip or injection site redness just tren cough.

However, if you are going to buy .22um later, maybe just wait. I had some PES which I wrongly ordered too, I used one for filtering BA and distilled water when making bacteriostatic water.

I used .45um on finaplex pellets before since I was following basskiler's guide. Made about 300ml which I shared with some friends. Nobody had any problems, no pip or injection site redness just tren cough.

However, if you are going to buy .22um later, maybe just wait. I had some PES which I wrongly ordered too, I used one for filtering BA and distilled water when making bacteriostatic water.
On canadianmedsupplies all I can find in .22 is pes.