Can I add in Mk-677 while taking HGH?

lgetlegend

Trusted Member
Hey guys, I‘ve got a bottle of Mk-677 from last summer thats half full and I don‘t want it to go to waste. I‘m already taking 2iu HGH/day so would the Mk do anything? Would it have a positive synergistic effect or could it counter the HGH somehow? Thankss

Yes, but why? Are you trying to save money on HGH? A lot of the benefits of HGH is IGF increases and spend some time looking up the different numbers my reputable people who took generic, script HGH and MK677. It is very surprising. All that being said, I find MK677 is nothing compared to script HGH. Not to say you should do this but I know many people who take HGH (script) 5 days a week and then MK677 the two days they don't.

Keep in mind MK677 is still experimental and no one knows the side effects long term hence the reason people cycle it - 10 days on / 10 off or whatever protocol you choose. There are supplements to take with MK677 to help but I would have to look it up again since I no longer use it.

The most impressive effects of MK677 was it made me extremely calm even when the other side of my is going to come out and it stopped hair loss. IGF and hair loss is related - look it up and there is logic behind it.

If it was me I would not take both on the same day, I would wait until your HGH runs out and then use the MK but it won't counteract the HGH.

Yes, but why? Are you trying to save money on HGH? A lot of the benefits of HGH is IGF increases and spend some time looking up the different numbers my reputable people who took generic, script HGH and MK677. It is very surprising. All that being said, I find MK677 is nothing compared to script HGH. Not to say you should do this but I know many people who take HGH (script) 5 days a week and then MK677 the two days they don't.

Keep in mind MK677 is still experimental and no one knows the side effects long term hence the reason people cycle it - 10 days on / 10 off or whatever protocol you choose. There are supplements to take with MK677 to help but I would have to look it up again since I no longer use it.

The most impressive effects of MK677 was it made me extremely calm even when the other side of my is going to come out and it stopped hair loss. IGF and hair loss is related - look it up and there is logic behind it.

If it was me I would not take both on the same day, I would wait until your HGH runs out and then use the MK but it won't counteract the HGH.

Spot on.. I should have read your post first bro 😅👍

I used it along side of 5-6iu oh gh. I think 2-3 weeks later (I think) I started to get jaw pain, like growing pain. I stopped it and 2-3 weeks later the pain stopped. Might have been a coincidence. Never tried it again. I wasn’t doing anything differently so I think it was due to the additional compound.

is hgh good to restore hair ?
No, I don't think all the claims about HGH are true. I love the stuff, but it won't regrow hair - at least not for me. What I did notice with Mk677 and script HGH was it stopped shedding immediately but it did not make what was lost and will never come back grow back in. I still have a fair amount but it has thinned - some is from stress and life and those follicles may not be dead and will come back but they would have anyway. It is opinion only, but I find it makes it come back quicker but as for fixing balding - I don't think so. Add there are some compounds that are brutal on hair and I don't care what you take, if you have that gene your losing your hair.
Same as MK677 and HGH make you sleep like a baby - not for a lot. It makes your sleep much worse or it sure does for me. I noticed it and thought maybe I was just stressed and didn't realize it. Read @3ml comment on this and payed more attention before and noted I could fall asleep but always woke up a lot and was lucky if I got 4-5 hours of good sleep according to my CPAP machine. It's a trade off, I still heal better and push my body further and heal but I am not taking a high dose. I don't think I ever went over 3 IU or 25 mg per day of MK.

I haven’t done that hgh and mk677 combo but if I were to do it I would do my hgh in the AM- likely upon waking for a fasted workout

Then utilize the mk677 before bed to help with natural hgh pulse.
That‘s exactly what I‘m doing, 2iu in the morning and stay fastes several hours and I‘m taking like 15mg MK before bed.

It‘s not because of price or anything I‘m nkt trying to replace hgh. I‘m taking HGH in the am 2iu, I found a bottle of mk from last summer and its still half full so I thought hey, I loved it last summer why not just use up the rest of this bottle before it degrades. So I just wanted to ask because I dont want it to go to waste and maybe it will give me some extra benefit taking it in the PM.