Best Non Stim Fat Burner?

Sorry!
Forgot my password.

At newbie stage, diet then cardio. Diet is king.

If it's someone like me who cannot handle stims, then they've got a ton of options for stim free pre workouts and fat burners. But honestly, unless they're already fairly lean - a stim free fat burner isn't likely* to do much. *Obviously this is a generic statement. Even I don't touch the stuff when I'm not in prep because they don't do anything that good old diet can't. He could find something that tastes good and we could tell him it'll have a massive effect and he'll likely get a good placebo effect. Hehe.

I think hydroxycut has a stim free version but have no experience with it. Could take l-carnitine in liquid form ... I find it gives me the shits no matter what so I prefer it in powder form in other products and it's been discussed well above. CLA has been disproven but can have that placebo effect as well as have positive effect on joints and inflammation so could be an option that helps out. And depending on where you are, you can get vasoburn or similar which can help burn fat. Similar products such as sweet sweat (water), drip fit (which is a natural product and great to use even as a moisturizer) buns/abs of steel, vasodry, etc exist and can help but there's key differences such as SS is only going to remove water (which will return) vs Vasoburn which will burn fat.
Green tea extract and similar have all been disproven as well and aren't worth it. Water tight and similar again are just going to pull water.

Cardarine will only help if he's looking to increase his cardio endurance. It's not going to do much for actual fat burning. So I mean, if he wants to get good at cardio ...

Could go with yohimbine pills (the above fat burners will have yohimbine cream and caffeine in them as diuretic). Has never caused any jitters for me. And it works. Has has has to be fasted though. You add gum, coffee, BCAAs/EAAs, anything and it'll counter the effect.
Also, could (if he can handle caffeine but doesn't want something 'extra') go with a simple ECA stack. Clen would work but that'd have to be monitored closely for jitters etc and definitely not the first go-to for someone just new as it can be rough on the body. I know a huge power lifter who loves Clen - goes on it in the summer to shed some weight even though he eats like shit.

@Roadhouse may have more to add. He's got the latest info etc from the store.