Back and acne progress

Negan

Trusted Member
Here are some pictures of my back after trying to clear up some acne. I'm the same weight in all pictures.

3 months ago
Compress_20221201_005227_7082~2.jpg

1 month ago really worked hard to keep my back clean and dry and no sweaty clothes ever. My back is also wider or I'm better at spreading my lats.
Compress_20221201_005226_6352.jpg

After about 10 days of using head and shoulders on my back. I think its much clearer.
Compress_20221201_005226_6733.jpg

I'm really hoping that it keeps clearing up and if so I'll keep you guys posted. This has worked well.

Yep, clear difference. Was the acne from gear or you have some before your cycle.

I used to have lots in my 20s but 4 weeks into my blast I don't have any. Maybe better diet and being older helped for me.

Yep, clear difference. Was the acne from gear or you have some before your cycle.

I used to have lots in my 20s but 4 weeks into my blast I don't have any. Maybe better diet and being older helped for me.
I first got it really bad on my first cycle I'm my mid 20s, more acne than back. It cleared up as I got used to the gear and completely in my 30s when I was off the gear but it came back a bit on TRT and my low dose cycles.

Looking huge buddy
Thanks it feels good to get some muscularity back, I'm not nearly as big or strong as I was in my late 20s and that's ok. I've managed to recomp on low doses with close to maintenance calories, it's slower but it's nice, comfortable and I'm not really getting noticeable side effects.

I've heard about head and shoulders working for some people. Bacne is something I have to always watch out for as well. Glad things are working out for you man, nice wide back btw.

I've had back acne since I had hair on my balls. I'll try the head and shoulder. It should also help with skin fungus which I've had my entire life. It goes away after 1 or 2 nizoral treatment but comes back within a year or so.

I used dawn dish water detergent instead of my normal body wash and it helped.

Mind you no combination of gear has given me acne like that.