Arimidex vs Aromasin vs Femara

ajfromab

ISYMFS
Trusted Member
Myself I have only ever used arimidex over the years , and honestly very rarely . I almost never need and AI of any sort just genetics or whatever my estrogen never really gets out of control even when I run heavy cycles and I’m takin 3-4 compounds.

When I do take an arimidex I tend to take it maybe after 8 weeks when I start to get acne . And I’ll take maybe half an arimidex once or twice a week.

My last cycle though I have noticed a lot more acne , maybe I’m getting older now so it’s starting to affect me more I’m not sure . So the thinking going into my next cycle is I’m gonna try to run one regularly to keep the water retention to an absolute minimum and just help with over all stability.

I’ve read up on Femara and it sounds like you can basically take half a pill a couple times a week and have absolutely no estrogen problem, but then again I don’t really know . What’s your guys opinions on the best to run ?

i remember using a lot of anti aromatase when I first started and looked my best, only letrozole worked for me

if i recall milos sarcev gave me a cycle and letro was eod, as was arimidex

i can't remember exactly, letrozole and arimidex both block e2, but letrozole also blocks e1 or e3 or both as well

i remember using a lot of anti aromatase when I first started and looked my best, only letrozole worked for me

if i recall milos sarcev gave me a cycle and letro was eod, as was arimidex

i can't remember exactly, letrozole and arimidex both block e2, but letrozole also blocks e1 or e3 or both as well
What was ur dose of letro

I also have only used Arimidex, albeit rarely.

0.25mg is enough. I'd use it more often to prevent bloat and moonface but it crashes my E quickly at that low of a dose so I don't bother.

I worked with a guy which only Letro worked for him. I forget how much he took though. He was OG and would just came off a heavy cycle with no PCT, no tapering off, no TRT or cruise, just when it was over he stopped cold turkey and seemed fine, then in a few months would go again.

I also have only used Arimidex, albeit rarely.

0.25mg is enough. I'd use it more often to prevent bloat and moonface but it crashes my E quickly at that low of a dose so I don't bother.

I worked with a guy which only Letro worked for him. I forget how much he took though. He was OG and would just came off a heavy cycle with no PCT, no tapering off, no TRT or cruise, just when it was over he stopped cold turkey and seemed fine, then in a few months would go again.
Sounds like you use arimidex about as much as me

What was ur dose of letro
for milos' cycle it always titrated up quite significantly and his gear dosage was quite minimal
around 500mg test (varying esters over the 16 weeks), 4 weeks e3d 1mg, 4 weeks 1mg eod, 4 weeks 1mg letro eod, 4 weeks 2mg letro eod i believe