Announcing the "Canadian Brawn" Home Gym Contest

Taureau

Administrator
Announcing the "Canadian Brawn" Best Home Gym, Contest

To be eligible you need to be a *"contributing" member of Canadian Brawn and to post a picture or pictures of your "Home Gym" in the "Canadian Brawn Home Gym Contest Entries" forum

https://www.canadianbrawn.com/forums/canadian-brawn-home-gym-contest-entries.119/

Contest rules and prizes are posted in this thread https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/canadian-brawn-home-gym-prizes-and-rules.1471/

Prizes will be announced as we go along. If you have a prize to donate please let me know and I will add it to the list.

To start things off I will put up a first place prize of $500 in cash.
@Sorbate has contribute a pound of jerky

Note a contributing member is not a member that joins just to enter the contest
its a member that contributes to the forum. There are lots of topics covered on the forum so its possible a member joins and posts about health and wellness and not AAS. I will make the final call if an entry is disallowed because the entrant did not contribute to the board.

Last edited:
at my old house i had a man cave that was motorcycle-themed and i sent in pictures and won first prize. some other guys' caves looked like shrines to black sabbath, or fire halls, it was all very cool.

thanks for the contest, T!

Sounds good, will do a little clean around the gym and post an entry. Nothing fancy, still missing stuff but it's a good start.

Last time I tried to upload my home gym pics I couldn’t...... to bad my home gym is better than most commercial gyms

Last time I tried to upload my home gym pics I couldn’t...... to bad my home gym is better than most commercial gyms

Anyone having trouble to upload can email me the pics and I will upload them for you

come on guys and gals lets get some entries in this contest
if you know me you know there will be more then one prize
and the prizes will be very nice
and the one that has the most equipment is not necessarily the one that will win :)

lots of time left folks. but get your entries in anyway so folks can see your home gym's
if you win it will pay to be a show off :)

When I read the rules I panicked slightly because I'm not a HUGE contributor.....I do put in my $.02 and I ask questions (like a sponge I want to absorb as much info as possible). I stay away from anything political (I am NOT a fan of Trudeau!) because I like CB and I don't want to be banned or hated by other members.

When I read the rules I panicked slightly because I'm not a HUGE contributor.....I do put in my $.02 and I ask questions (like a sponge I want to absorb as much info as possible). I stay away from anything political (I am NOT a fan of Trudeau!) because I like CB and I don't want to be banned or hated by other members.
Can’t wait to see your gym bro

I tried to upload pictures of the gym i just started building at my cottage. Not so much as an entry because it isnt too fancy. Squat rack, bench, a ton of plates and lots different bars. Oh yeah, and the tower 200 by Body by Jake! Lol.
Maybe once get home with decent internet i will try again.

I tried to upload pictures of the gym i just started building at my cottage. Not so much as an entry because it isnt too fancy. Squat rack, bench, a ton of plates and lots different bars. Oh yeah, and the tower 200 by Body by Jake! Lol.
Maybe once get home with decent internet i will try again.

you can email me the pics if you cannot upload them
I can resize them for you
you would then make your entry and I would then add the pictures to your thread :)
all part of my extra mile service :)

you can email me the pics if you cannot upload them
I can resize them for you
you would then make your entry and I would then add the pictures to your thread :)
all part of my extra mile service :)

I think we are headed home tomorrow. I will try again and if doesnt work i will message you.
Thanks