Anabolic steroids for ligament/tendon injuries and strengthening

Goldenrod

Staff member
According to this article nandrolone, boldenone, primo and Anavar are listed.

As a result of a physical injury to the right side of my pelvis 10 years ago, I stretched the ligaments that normally tightly hold the ilium bone to the sacrum. This injury has made the right wing of my pelvis (ilium) loose where it fixes to my sacrum (at the sacroiliac joint). Pelvis Showing Ili...
corpus-scientia.com

I was able to find several studies showing nandolone did significantly increase healing time of tendons albeit with rats.
Curious if anyone has comments on their experiences?

Thanks

I would like to see the studies. All ive ever saw was that write up with no resources that somebody made up. Ive blown 2 tendons while on full deca cycles, so I dont buy it.

I have a couple of doozies saved in PDF on nandrolone restructuring tendons in mice that are extremely medical. They are in my library somewhere and when I don't feel so plodding I will search for them. Tough reads though.
Have you tried searching the Cochrane Libray Database?

I have a couple of doozies saved in PDF on nandrolone restructuring tendons in mice that are extremely medical. They are in my library somewhere and when I don't feel so plodding I will search for them. Tough reads though.
Have you tried searching the Cochrane Libray Database?
No, I haven’t looked into the Cochrane Libray - I just google the substance name, healing and studies and start reading. I found decent science behind it working especially considering testosterone alone is supposed to weaken your tendons. I didn’t know this latter statement until I read several studies on different anabolics and several stated, forget the terminology, test E or C will strengthen your muscles but weaken your ligament and tendons and not because of additional weight load due to the strength increase. I will have to read again to find it.
I will check it out.

If you have money to spare Elsevier is a good source. I haven't been there in years. Mainly books now I think.

According to this article nandrolone, boldenone, primo and Anavar are listed.

As a result of a physical injury to the right side of my pelvis 10 years ago, I stretched the ligaments that normally tightly hold the ilium bone to the sacrum. This injury has made the right wing of my pelvis (ilium) loose where it fixes to my sacrum (at the sacroiliac joint). Pelvis Showing Ili...
corpus-scientia.com

I was able to find several studies showing nandolone did significantly increase healing time of tendons albeit with rats.
Curious if anyone has comments on their experiences?

Thanks
I'm in a bit of a rush today please pardon the bluntness below, nothing personal

Link not working due to cut and paste so here you go - https://corpus-scientia.com/forum/i...n-ligaments-i-have-a-sacroiliac-joint-injury/

...I found decent science behind it working especially considering testosterone alone is supposed to weaken your tendons. I didn’t know this latter statement until I read several studies on different anabolics and several stated, forget the terminology, test E or C will strengthen your muscles but weaken your ligament and tendons and not because of additional weight load due to the strength increase. I will have to read again to find it.
I will check it out.

All this is starts at 200mg/week of T iirc.

I would like to see the studies. All ive ever saw was that write up with no resources that somebody made up. Ive blown 2 tendons while on full deca cycles, so I dont buy it.

Unfortunately the link seems to lead to that, assuming we are thinking of the same one.

@Goldenrod - First let me say that I always enjoy the informative and relevant posts that you put up and I thank you for that.

I do however have a little concern here. Not about you or your efforts but of the info provided. The link you posted contains a very often quoted forum post that has been floating around for years, if that is what you are calling an article then you are off a bit. I have spent an enormous amount of time searching for anything that backs up the numbers presented and found nothing that would qualify as legit science. Over the last decade or so I have challenged people irl as well as on several boards to show me the source of this info and got nothing but the sound of crickets back. Best I could do was find evidence that seemed to show this was originally posted by someone with the handle "Animal" on an unknown board.

I'm not discounting the general idea being brought forth (and some other good info in there) but I question those numbers and challenge anyone reading to back them up. I have only quickly scanned the other links you posted But it doesn't look like those numbers are supported in there either. BTW I had 2 of them bookmarked already so I am sure I have read those already.

I have also seen some stuff that shows that Deca does more harm than good over the long term despite initial results, I'm out of time for right now though, people waiting for me, but it's out there. Keep an eye out for that stuff if you seek to get the whole picture.

Cheers

Link not working due to cut and paste so here you go - https://corpus-scientia.com/forum/i...n-ligaments-i-have-a-sacroiliac-joint-injury/

Unfortunately the link seems to lead to that, assuming we are thinking of the same one.

@Goldenrod - First let me say that I always enjoy the informative and relevant posts that you put up and I thank you for that.

I do however have a little concern here. Not about you or your efforts but of the info provided. The link you posted contains a very often quoted forum post that has been floating around for years, if that is what you are calling an article then you are off a bit. I have spent an enormous amount of time searching for anything that backs up the numbers presented and found nothing that would qualify as legit science. Over the last decade or so I have challenged people irl as well as on several boards to show me the source of this info and got nothing but the sound of crickets back. Best I could do was find evidence that seemed to show this was originally posted by someone with the handle "Animal" on an unknown board.

I'm not discounting the general idea being brought forth (and some other good info in there) but I question those numbers and challenge anyone reading to back them up. I have only quickly scanned the other links you posted But it doesn't look like those numbers are supported in there either. BTW I had 2 of them bookmarked already so I am sure I have read those already.

I have also seen some stuff that shows that Deca does more harm than good over the long term despite initial results, I'm out of time for right now though, people waiting for me, but it's out there. Keep an eye out for that stuff if you seek to get the whole picture.

Cheers
Thanks @gondar1 - I didn’t realize the link wasn’t accessible - apologies. my adjective was wrong and I am having a hard time finding studies to back up the numbers. All I can find is info about experiments on animals and some show nandrolone to be helpful. I am in no way an authority on any of this stuff. I know more about naturopathic medicine than AAS. I am a newb in this area and trying to be a sponge with some skepticism. Guess that should be a caveat at the end of each post I make.
Your point is well taken and appreciate you stating it.

Cheers

I had to Google irl. I thought it was a mis-spelling of Earl Slick.