Airfryer

We only started using ours this year and yeah it's awesome.
Im still not convinced these things are healthy. Tho mine has ceramic coating. So def better then teflon.

Im only trying to use it on my days off. The place I live in doesnt have a stove. But I do work in a kitchen, so I just cook stuff at work then bring it home lol. But made some Salmon just now in the Airfryer, it was perfect.

Im still not convinced these things are healthy. Tho mine has ceramic coating. So def better then teflon.

Im only trying to use it on my days off. The place I live in doesnt have a stove. But I do work in a kitchen, so I just cook stuff at work then bring it home lol. But made some Salmon just now in the Airfryer, it was perfect.
The wife will make protein muffins and stuff in them it's pretty versatile. I use it to help meal prep for work but I prefer to bake in the oven if possible.

I bought the identical ones at Costco a couple years ago.. I believe it was $60. It was a steal. I would happily pay full price elsewhere if I need to replace it in the future.
I use it for cooking steak, veggies and potatoes mainly

They're great for all kinds of stuff, especially things like chicken parts , although they can dry out breasts if you're not careful. Legs and thighs and wings are excellent in the airfryer.

I do up dozens of them when the go on sale, freeze them on a baking tray so they stay separate, then pack them into bags in the freezer for easy access. These are skinless with a jerk marinade.

Jerk.jpg

Ours get used a ton so much so I had to replace the removeable base cuz it was wearing out. Since then I picked up a couple of the silicon inserts and now now clean up is a breeze, I highly recommend.