Accelerated fat loss

Swole_T1D

Trusted Member
I've just came across this, may help some folks here

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by fueledpassion

I would say no, but for different reasons than what Chados might be saying.

There are a few mechanisms of action that lead to accelerated fat loss. Increase in density and activation of beta-adrenergic receptors, increase in L-Carnitine capacity/shuttle & favorable nutrient partitioning effects (less fat accrual and more muscle accrual).

Steroids address increasing beta-andreneric receptor density & favorable nutrient partitioning. The others need something else to accelerate fat loss.

Fat burners tend to increase activity of beta receptors, which is why stuff like Clen and Ephedrine work so well at burning fat while on Tren because Tren will increase beta receptors for the fat burner to bind to, thus creating a sort of additive synergy to fat burning.

L-Carnitine quickly becomes the bottleneck. Problem with this is that oral L-Carn does not work hardly at all. You need to inject it and you need to have large CHO meals with it to utilize insulin for maximal uptake into muscle cells. Synthetek sells a high quality L-Carn IM injection preparation. It works.

So I'd recommend three things:

Synthetek L-Carn and Synthetek Syntheselen taken together, 2-3cc of each every day or EOD. You'll love it other than the pincushion effect from daily or EOD injections. Water based so you have options to use it however you wish.

The third category of product would simply be Yohimine HCI + Ipamorelin or Frag HGH in the morning, fasted, 60 min prior to a 30min session of cardio and Ephedrine @ 25mg pre-WO in evening (or whenever you train). GHRP's take a full 90min to dump large portions of fatty acid into the blood so if you go that route, be sure to time cardio accordingly.

This combo will ensure that you are attacking fat loss from every angle but liposuction/fat freezing.

A reminder of the specific goals behind fat loss:

1) avoid increasing fat storage by reducing meal size and controlling blood sugar (insulin helps dramatically in this category)

2) increase nutrient partitioning and increase basal metabolic activity with steroids such as Test and Tren (can increase metabolism by as much as 7-10%)

3) increase beta-adrenergic receptor density with steroids such as Test, Tren and any DHT-based steroid

4) increase beta-adrenergic receptor activity with fat burners such as Clen, Albuterol, Ephedrine, etc

5) increase L-Carnitine shuttle with L-Carn IM supplementation to saturate muscles with carnitine in order to fully utilize the other supraphysiological scenarios of fat burning.

6) do some cardio

As far as waistline spot reduction, while I do believe you can do some spot reduction, I dont think it should ever be the specific goal to a fat loss strategy. Do the other things above and the body will pull fat from the most fat-dense areas first, namely, the waistline.