24 Hour Fitness Goes Under

Too bad
I feel many others will follow.

We will start to see things crumbling in the economy really hard by the fall I believe. This Scamdemic is going to really really hurt us and change life in ways we don’t even know yet.
It really has.

CNN just said that they are already seeing a second phase.

I'm looking for another job right now. I don't really know what to do. The whole economy of this town is tourism. I need something to occupy my time for a bit.

It really has.

CNN just said that they are already seeing a second phase.

I'm looking for another job right now. I don't really know what to do. The whole economy of this town is tourism. I need something to occupy my time for a bit.

Well luckily CNN isn’t reliable so who knows.

It’s very scary fir the economy. Working in the oil business has conditioned me for ups and downs. I learned to make hay when I can and save for bad days. If I don’t work for 2 or 3 years oh well, I will survive. It sucks but I will be fine. I don’t think most people in this country can survive 6 months without a job. This is going to be a big problem if the dominos start to fall the way I think they will.

They were hurting before the virus too. Planet Fitness seemed to move in and closed some locations end of last year. I don't know what people see in Planet fitness. The entire design is made to make you feel like you want to leave.