2019 CB NFL Fantasy Pool Link

Well looks like after going into playoffs first seed I will be losing the finals to @flexappeal... well played. Watching this cowboys eagles game has been extremely frustrating for me this afternoon lol. Oh well, there’s still the hockey pool :)

We have some prizes available for the top three finishers.

Dracorex has generously donated the following prizes!!!!

Flex, whomever Uncle Rico is (lol) and (although it truly pains me to say it because he wins every damn year) Winnipeg Muscle please contact the lab to make arrangements for your prizes or pm me your email and I will get you in touch.

200 credit to flexy

100 credit to Napoleon Dynamite’s famed Uncle

50 to damn old Winnipeg Muscle

Thanks to all who played and thanks Dracorex for the generous prizes!!!!!!!

Wow that’s awesome! Way more of a prize than I could have imagined. Dracorex is good people so I really shouldn’t be surprised.

Uncle Rico would be moi

If it’s an option I’d like to forward my winnings to first place @flexappeal, my sock drawer is mighty full already. I was participating for fun in hopes I could say I’m the best, but sadly must settle for 2nd best.

Duh.... I could have scrolled up the thread to see that. Oh well newf was thick....yet again...... quelle surprise! Lol!

Enjoy your spoils!

Got my prize winnings and wanted to thank Dracorex for providing prizes.

No cost to enter a pool peeps and there’s a chance you can snag some free gear. Hopefully next time we have a pool we can get even more interest to make it more fun. Free gear....gold, getting to trash talk @biguglynewf....priceless lol