191aa vs 192aa gh Dave Palumbo

Rocky

Trusted Member
I usually play rxmuscle in the background when studying, mostly for the stories of past bodybuilders but was listening to this video and found it interesting the bro science this “canadian chemist” guy was talking about and Dave constantly correcting him.

the “canadian chemist” says something about 192aa and 191aa hgh which I found funny

24:52 is when they start the discussion about 192aa vs 191aa

to sum it up, the “canadian chemist” says people have bubble guts because of rat 192aa gh coming from China and it’s cheaper to produce.

Dave Palumbo disagrees and says producing 192aa would cost the same as 191aa, and 192aa just doesn’t work as well as 191aa due to antibody production from your body. He explains the 192aa hgh was just an error in the development of hgh and was corrected

Last edited:
I haven't listened to this yet but I would think that sponsored pros or carded competitors would definitely be using Pharma ? Just an assumption. That being said, the heavy weights using 191aa rather than 192aa ( IGF basically ? ) would not have BG's ?

I haven't listened to this yet but I would think that sponsored pros or carded competitors would definitely be using Pharma ? Just an assumption. That being said, the heavy weights using 191aa rather than 192aa ( IGF basically ? ) would not have BG's ?
Dave doesn’t agree with the Canadian chemist guy he’s interviewing, about his theory on 192aa gh being the cause of bubble guts snd explains the real difference between 192aa vs 191aa gh. How it was an error from genetec pharma who had the patent for hgh but made an error in the amount of amino acids it had which Eli Lilly found, which led to the production of 191aa hgh

Just thought it was silly the bro science out there these days. the person daves interviewing is the definition of what bro science is

Reactions: Cog
So true. The thing I find is how people still voice these "opinions" without any solid fact to base the statements. Like seriously, then to go onto a platform that people will watch and in turn tear up the guy lol. Dumb man

Reactions: Cog
Dave doesn’t agree with the Canadian chemist guy he’s interviewing, about his theory on 192aa gh being the cause of bubble guts snd explains the real difference between 192aa vs 191aa gh. How it was an error from genetec pharma who had the patent for hgh but made an error in the amount of amino acids it had which Eli Lilly found, which led to the production of 191aa hgh

Just thought it was silly the bro science out there these days. the person daves interviewing is the definition of what bro science is
Amount of real food you eat
Serious vac training

Find that study on PubMed ..lol.