1800 members and growing

Goldenrod

Staff member
I have read it doesn't matter how many members you have, it is the quality and activity of those members which I don't disagree with.
All that being said, I think @Taureau deserves some recognition for the growth in this forum. When I started here, it was less than 1000 and I see it growing daily.

We have doctors, naturopathic doctors, people I deem medical experts from life experiences, people who have forgot more about PED's than most know, great contributing members who take the time to help new people and not embarrass them, and of course the odd shitheel. It takes all kinds to make a forum.

Don't give a fuck what anyone says, Bull runs a fair forum and all labs are given a fair shake. He is decent enough to thank the people who help him make the forum what it is and that says something about the man. I am stating a fact - the forum is growing and there must be a reason for it. You can't be a leader without followers.

GR

giphy.gif

This place means so much to me.

It has kept me addiction free and seeing that people have come from hardship and are still resilient to this day gives me the hope I need to keep going. Just 3 years ago I was about to throw my life out the window and just being here time to time has really kept me in line. Now I’m an award winning graduate student with a funded project which I hope will give back to the community. A patent on the way for an extraction process too. But I still can’t shake the feelings of inadequacy and the anger I have towards myself for all the stupid shit I got into. I truly understand now the saying “discipline weighs ounces, regret weighs tons”. This community gives me the discipline I need because of all the intelligent people here and seeing their lifestyle. I hope it does the same thing for those that are stuck in the cross-roads.

Bull has always helped me whenever I reached out. This man is one of the few gems the planet gets every century. To build a community and help compelete strangers is a heavenly act. I’m so grateful. Thank you Bull and thank you CB community for keeping it real.

Last edited:

It has kept me addiction free and seeing that people have come from hardship and are still resilient to this day gives me the hope I need to keep going. Just 3 years ago I was about to throw my life out the window and just being here time to time has really kept me in line. Now I’m an award winning graduate student with a funded project which I hope will give back to the community. A patent on the way for an extraction process too. But I still can’t shake the feelings of inadequacy and the anger I have towards myself for all the stupid shit I got into. I truly understand now the saying “discipline weighs ounces, regret weighs tons”. This community gives me the discipline I need because of all the intelligent people here and seeing their lifestyle. I hope it does the same thing for those that are stuck in the cross-roads.

Bull has always helped me whenever I reached out. This man is one of the few gems the planet gets every century. To build a community and help compelete strangers is a heavenly act. I’m so grateful. Thank you Bull and thank you CB community for keeping it real.
Dude, no regrets, what happened in the past is the past, you can't change it anyways so no point in dwelling on it. Its what you do in the future...

@entropy - I suspect if you knew all the shit people have been through and don't talk about, you would know you are just one of many who have a similar past. Be proud of your accomplishments and while this is a great place for similar minds to share ideas and talk, it is you that has kept yourself addiction free. @Sorbate said it well - the past is the past.

@entropy - I suspect if you knew all the shit people have been through and don't talk about, you would know you are just one of many who have a similar past. Be proud of your accomplishments and while this is a great place for similar minds to share ideas and talk, it is you that has kept yourself addiction free. @Sorbate said it well - the past is the past.
Thank you very much for your kind words. And @Sorbate too with all the other gents. I would’ve never thought about it before but with some members opening up, I can see how lots of people have been resilient and don’t exactly share but you can see from their responses to people that they have been through a lot.

Anyway, I shit you not I look forward to the end of my day so I can come here and read, learn, and have a couple of laughs 🤗

It’s literally my winddown.