With AAS we do have a crisis

No way man, you gotta warn kids and try to get them to hold off till there older.
I have all my shit locked down tight and behind a dead bolted door with one key.
I would loose my mind and die if my boy got sick or fucked up from using anything of mine.
I don't think I would ever pin again if something happened
I have mine in a gun safe in the basement as well. I don't want him to know I use. and if he ever finds out it will be when he is a lot older.
Teenage years is not the time to be messing around with this stuff.

Well why should they. Live and get sides shut down their endocrine system or not have children and learn?
Stupidist comment I've heard in a while.
I am assuming you either have little children or none at all.
We should just let them all smoke crack and meth while they are at it to learn, lol.

What kids do or dont should be up to them and their parents.

What kids do or dont should be up to them and their parents.
So yes you don’t have kids, lol.
No as a society we need to help protect our future to an extent. Something that is obviously unhealthy if used incorrectly should not be in the hands of children.
Parents cannot be everywhere and know everything all the time. It would be really naive to think that a parent does. Pretty much all you can do is try to instill your values and hope for the best. But the less access, the better, there is already more than enough shit out there they can get in trouble with.

But once you have kids, you can raise them how you see fit, but I bet your attitude will change.

Last edited:
I actually had a close friend that took his life with a dnp overdose a few years back after a bad fight with his gf. Nothing much happened as far as an investigation.

I actually had a close friend that took his life with a dnp overdose a few years back after a bad fight with his gf. Nothing much happened as far as an investigation.

Suicides aren't investigated much Zeus. It's up to the family and friends to try to figure it out. So many people fall through the cracks. I have a friend who was working with a family who had an eleven-year-old commit suicide. How the heck do you read signs in a kid so young?

Suicides aren't investigated much Zeus. It's up to the family and friends to try to figure it out. So many people fall through the cracks. I have a friend who was working with a family who had an eleven-year-old commit suicide. How the heck do you read signs in a kid so young?

I don’t know man. They’re hard to see. I’ve never been suicidal but I did have one night in 2019 where I booked myself into the ER because I became a huge risk to myself. For the first time in my life I was truly suicidal. 38 years never once had I faced a similar situation. So where are the signs, often there are none. One isolated event coupled with enough past trauma can suddenly set a person off. I knew to get myself to emergency but an 11 year old would have no idea that there’s a way out without taking his/her life.

I don’t know man. They’re hard to see. I’ve never been suicidal but I did have one night in 2019 where I booked myself into the ER because I became a huge risk to myself. For the first time in my life I was truly suicidal. 38 years never once had I faced a similar situation. So where are the signs, often there are none. One isolated event coupled with enough past trauma can suddenly set a person off. I knew to get myself to emergency but an 11 year old would have no idea that there’s a way out without taking his/her life.

We usually know when we should be sending a client to the hospital and my friend is an experienced Social Worker who had been working with this family for five years or so. If she couldn't see the signs who the heck can?
I help out a little bit with Vets helping Vets and those poor guys and gals are falling through the cracks all the time.
Look after yourself and don't forget to fire me off a PM if need be.

Damn, I imagine that that would be a horrible way to go!!

I’m glad that I own firearms. Not that I’m planning on offing myself though!