With AAS we do have a crisis

Taureau

Administrator
The vast majority of Canadian mail order marijuana companys had their domains suspended in a coordinated manner on Christmas Day.

The labs that have AAS websites actively selling AAS might be next.

With the raws from China said to be stopped as of the Chinese new year Jan 20th

https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/raws-from-china-going-to-dry-up.3995/

and this new government tactic who knows what will happen next.

I still am of the strong belief that the gov with eventually target websites that selling AAS.

Greed has overridden caution. Some labs have become complacent. Figuring if other labs are getting away with it they can to. At this time it seems they are right but in my opinion there is trouble on the horizon

The vast majority of Canadian mail order marijuana companys had their domains suspended in a coordinated manner on Christmas Day.

I still am of the strong belief that the gov with eventually target websites that selling AAS.

Greed has overridden caution. Some labs have become complacent. Figuring if other labs are getting away with it they can to. At this time it seems they are right but in my opinion there is trouble on the horizon

I wonder if partially the weed companies were suspended because they were taking away from the direct competition, the Canadian Government? How dare they steal that precious tax money?

I haven't been on the forums in awhile but I've been reading alot of bad news. I fully agree that aas is quickly starting to be in a crisis
I know there will always be a demand for supply, and supply will feed the demand. But even that will eventually suffer
Once China goes I don't even know what's going to happen.

Some labs get raws from other countries - supply and demand, it won’t dry up but the cost will go up. It’s just economics - I’m sure labs are making arrangements behind closed doors to deal with January 20.

I don't doubt that things will change with China but I have to agree that there will be other places to procure product. It may not be evident immediately but the void will get filled.

I agree, the whole online thing is getting crazy with ease of ability to buy juice online.
They will be targeted, this I agree 100%.
Man these guys nowadays are in the gym talking about it saying, yeah just go to xx website and place an order, easy as that.

Makes me nervous for the supplier and these guys recving aren't smart enough to be discreet.
Some things are better left underground imo.
To many youngsters can order as easy as amazon.

I agree, the whole online thing is getting crazy with ease of ability to buy juice online.
They will be targeted, this I agree 100%.
Man these guys nowadays are in the gym talking about it saying, yeah just go to xx website and place an order, easy as that.

Makes me nervous for the supplier and these guys recving aren't smart enough to be discreet.
Some things are better left underground imo.
To many youngsters can order as easy as amazon.
Lol 5 years ago I was like how the hell am I gonna get gear, now my 13yr old boy was showing me a website he found and then it linked him to a voting site for a bunch of websites lol
asking me what this stuff was and I told him it's not good for him
He said he was googling bench pressing and workouts
it's absolutely ridiculous now,

Lol 5 years ago I was like how the hell am I gonna get gear, now my 13yr old boy was showing me a website he found and then it linked him to a voting site for a bunch of websites lol
asking me what this stuff was and I told him it's not good for him
He said he was googling bench pressing and workouts
it's absolutely ridiculous now,
I agree, young kids should not have access to this stuff.

Some labs get raws from other countries - supply and demand, it won’t dry up but the cost will go up. It’s just economics - I’m sure labs are making arrangements behind closed doors to deal with January 20.

I don’t believe that’s correct. They all come from China no matter what someone has told you. We’ve all heard at least one version of the super duper raws from Moldova story. It sounds good, but it isn’t true.

If the Chinese end up being serious about this.... as serious as it appears they are at this moment.... there will be a really really big problem come the new year.

We were all worried about the next ORD back in the day.... maybe this is it? Completely different approach than what was expected but perhaps no less a result of things becoming so open and so mainstream? And far far more effective.

Just a thought. But somewhat interesting.

Why bother with the expense of major ops? Why not continue to exert pressure on the Chinese to curb some of their black market industries. No coincidence that it’s one that US congress has a major issue with.

How much money was spent to try to nail Roger Clemons anyway?

They might get them from other countries, but they probably originally came from china lol

I dont really care tbh

Let them live and learn
No way man, you gotta warn kids and try to get them to hold off till there older.
I have all my shit locked down tight and behind a dead bolted door with one key.
I would loose my mind and die if my boy got sick or fucked up from using anything of mine.
I don't think I would ever pin again if something happened

No way man, you gotta warn kids and try to get them to hold off till there older.
I have all my shit locked down tight and behind a dead bolted door with one key.
I would loose my mind and die if my boy got sick or fucked up from using anything of mine.
I don't think I would ever pin again if something happened

Considering the damage that can be done to a developing body, yeah this 100%.