Whose done it?

Titanpro

Just throwing out a post to see who her has actually been on the stage? And how you made out?

What I'm really looking for is some motivation to get my old ass back up there......

Let the shit talking begin!!

I say this because some fucktard I know is posting on social media how he's going to do the amateur olympia.....yes has never competed except for the police and fireman games....and it lit a fire under my ass. He has no clue on what it takes to get there. I'm probably going to do the same show as his qualifier, solely to ask him what happened lol

I do admire what your plan is to deal with this guy . My question is will that be enough to motivate you when it get hard ! And it will ! .Motivation must start from your inside ! Thats what will drive you to win and destroy. If you have it . Sign the papers pay the fees and do it ..kick ass my friend !!

Just throwing out a post to see who her has actually been on the stage? And how you made out?

What I'm really looking for is some motivation to get my old ass back up there......

Let the shit talking begin!!

I say this because some fucktard I know is posting on social media how he's going to do the amateur olympia.....yes has never competed except for the police and fireman games....and it lit a fire under my ass. He has no clue on what it takes to get there. I'm probably going to do the same show as his qualifier, solely to ask him what happened lol

You can just do it. I am pretty sure you have all the motivation in the world to get up there.

Competed in two bb shows in my 20s one as a dare that I was completely unprepared for and one that I prepared for and was blown out of the water. Never really truly appealed to me.

Also tried a strongman comp that was a lot of fun, but was again blown out of the water.

No cause I am mentally weak - I never felt confident enough to be sure of a win. I never saw the point of getting up in front of a crowd in my underwear if I wasn't sure I'd win. I would have to be looking like Mr. O to even try a small show.

Even when I was at my best I saw the politics involved from the inside and it's fucking disgusting. Way to much effort needs to be put in to have your rightly earned place taken away cause you haven't spent your time kissing the right ass's. Some of the shit I saw go down actually made me feel physically ill and caused some physical confrontations which is not cool I know. If this little rant sounds bitter that's because I still am.

I salute everyone who has had the guts to do it but I got upset enough about seeing competitors that I didn't even know get shafted, can't imagine the effect it would have had on me if it was me personally.

We can 'motivate' you, but what happens when you're in the grind and feeling like shit and need to get your training and cardio in and you're tired of the food and the comments and the external stress and seeing other people doing better than you ... what then? No. Competing is for the mentally strong and those who are ready to go to that extreme. I find it hugely disrespectful of anyone who just jumps on stage without the bodybuilding background and standing next to me on stage with a poor physique because it was a bucket list thing or someone at their gym said they should compete. (In general - I'm not saying this is you or anyone on here ... just went on a rant. Haha)
It comes down to your own dedication and determination. And knowing that sometimes your 100% will not beat another person's 100% and someone with a less impressive or more impressive physique might place or not based on the people around and the individual biases of the judges.

I'm not a seasoned competitor by any means, I've taken 3rd, 5th, 16th, 2nd, 13th at my shows varying from regional to provincial to national levels. And have had two head judges tell me that I need to be in figure or wellness because my body does not suit bikini. (Hence my not competing again until next year - and depending on how well we've done with me, i might even push it to fall 2020 because I don't want to step on stage without an impressive physique)

We can 'motivate' you, but what happens when you're in the grind and feeling like shit and need to get your training and cardio in and you're tired of the food and the comments and the external stress and seeing other people doing better than you ... what then? No. Competing is for the mentally strong and those who are ready to go to that extreme. I find it hugely disrespectful of anyone who just jumps on stage without the bodybuilding background and standing next to me on stage with a poor physique because it was a bucket list thing or someone at their gym said they should compete. (In general - I'm not saying this is you or anyone on here ... just went on a rant. Haha)
It comes down to your own dedication and determination. And knowing that sometimes your 100% will not beat another person's 100% and someone with a less impressive or more impressive physique might place or not based on the people around and the individual biases of the judges.

I'm not a seasoned competitor by any means, I've taken 3rd, 5th, 16th, 2nd, 13th at my shows varying from regional to provincial to national levels. And have had two head judges tell me that I need to be in figure or wellness because my body does not suit bikini. (Hence my not competing again until next year - and depending on how well we've done with me, i might even push it to fall 2020 because I don't want to step on stage without an impressive physique)

Good post!

"I'm not a seasoned competitor by any means, I've taken 3rd, 5th, 16th, 2nd, 13th at my shows varying from regional to provincial to national levels. "

Holy shit girl, that's a seasoned competitor in my books!

Good post!

"I'm not a seasoned competitor by any means, I've taken 3rd, 5th, 16th, 2nd, 13th at my shows varying from regional to provincial to national levels. "

Holy shit girl, that's a seasoned competitor in my books!
Thank you!
Haha. I know people who have competed 10-20+ times so I feel like a youngster

Thank you!
Haha. I know people who have competed 10-20+ times so I feel like a youngster

A lot of respect for the work that goes into it.

My wife wants to do Bikini and is working hard towards it now.

I prepped for an amateur show in my younger years but fell Ill before i could compete.

The prep has had a huge effect on our lives, some good, some bad, takes a massive amount of dedication.
Down side?
I can't have any of my favorite foods in the house or she will literally kill me...
Also, since she is prepping... it means I have to adapt to her lifting regiment to assist.... she doesnt spend enough time on deadlifts.... šŸ˜

I've done 4 or 5 regionals and always placed from 1st to 5th. Depending on a few factors. Provincials twice getting dusted both times. First time was a comedy of errors, second time the other competitors were just that impressive. Its definitely a mental game, and I'm in a good place for that..... So we will see what happens the next 15 weeks