Who Has The Biggest Balls of Them All?

Scrawny

Momma's Boy Toy
Trusted Member
I went for my yearly checkup at the urologist last week. Immediately after the doc was done fondling my balls, she proceeds to tell me that she can really notice some testicular shrinkage from my TRT use.
Well thanks lady, I feel so much better about myself now.

Truthfully I couldn’t give a rats ass if they shrink...or at least I thought I didn’t care. But after chewing on this for a week I’m starting to think it might be time to do something about it

How many of you plump up the plums?

I’m asking because I’ve got another date in Punkeydoodles Corner coming up shortly. I’d like to impress Momma while I fill in for @Stupididiot so I could really use some help here guys. I’m curious what has worked for other members in bringing the boys back.

*** @The Old Guy participation in this thread does NOT require you to include pics. Pls refrain from posting pics of your shrivelled old sack. Thx.

Interesting topic but one worth discussing lol. I use to have a big set of balls on me - TRT for years and they literally disappeared as did my sac since there is nothing weighing down the area.
Wife never said anything, if she noticed she didn’t care or was to polite. So, after deciding to go back on TRT, after a decade break, cause if symptoms and low tests - they are shrunk again. Even some Sarms make your plums into marbles.
So to the point - yes, I bought several bottles of HCG and used 500 twice a week which didn’t do much. 1000 twice a week and the boys came back.
I know a lot of guys who use 250 or 500 twice a week to keep their testicles to full size. The doctor should have offered you some.
There is a post on HMG which does more than HCG - bigger balls and more sperms.

Interesting topic but one worth discussing lol. I use to have a big set of balls on me - TRT for years and they literally disappeared as did my sac since there is nothing weighing down the area.
Wife never said anything, if she noticed she didn’t care or was to polite. So, after deciding to go back on TRT, after a decade break, cause if symptoms and low tests - they are shrunk again. Even some Sarms make your plums into marbles.
So to the point - yes, I bought several bottles of HCG and used 500 twice a week which didn’t do much. 1000 twice a week and the boys came back.
I know a lot of guys who use 250 or 500 twice a week to keep their testicles to full size. The doctor should have offered you some.
There is a post on HMG which does more than HCG - bigger balls and more sperms.

The urologist isn’t who prescribes my TRT. I see an anti ageing doc for TRT and she has offered me NCG in the past. My next appt is in a month and I’ll get the Rx then.

I appreciate the feedback!

I went for my yearly checkup at the urologist last week. Immediately after the doc was done fondling my balls, she proceeds to tell me that she can really notice some testicular shrinkage from my TRT use.
Well thanks lady, I feel so much better about myself now.

Truthfully I couldn’t give a rats ass if they shrink...or at least I thought I didn’t care. But after chewing on this for a week I’m starting to think it might be time to do something about it

How many of you plump up the plums?

I’m asking because I’ve got another date in Punkeydoodles Corner coming up shortly. I’d like to impress Momma while I fill in for @Stupididiot so I could really use some help here guys. I’m curious what has worked for other members in bringing the boys back.

*** @The Old Guy participation in this thread does NOT require you to include pics. Pls refrain from posting pics of your shrivelled old sack. Thx.

lol. mine are the biggest. so big I carry them around with the help of a wheel barrel :)

1569946113670.png

I've never had a huge ball issue, but at almost 50 now.. after years of grapes, I don't have the long ballsac to you knees everyone warns about..

Tight and taught like an Eskimo going skinny dipping! But really, do women like balls? I've never know one that cares.

I like how I don’t sit on my balls anymore after riding my bike for a while.

Honestly I could not give a fuck what my balls look like anymore. I am married and have all the kids I want, so I don't care. I actually really enjoy having next to no nuts due to TRT because I'm not constantly adjusting them like I used too.

When I was younger, I hated coming off a cycle and having to deal with big balls and bag again.

Someone above mentioned it already, but women just don't care about balls lol... It makes your cock look bigger anyways.

I've had women comment on my smaller balls before I got married.. most knew by looking at me that I juiced so they figured it out, but some still asked.. but none left disappointed