Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Ass

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Mouth

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • cum on body

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
momma like it in the ass but that can be struggle given she is not some slim bikini model
my fav is the mouth. I love when momma shows me my load of cum in her mouth and then swallows and licks her lips :)

in the tanning bed when I was younger and wasn't concerned about skin cancer. The sizzle when it hit those lights was impressive.
Now, where ever I am allowed and that depends on the day and what Mrs. Goldenrod allows.

Tits, I don’t know why I just like it. Feels empowering.

I call that an air shot. only did that once when I was fucking a ladies ass that was not into it much. (her problem not mine) when I was about to blow she finally wiggled lose and it ended up all over her back. Learned my lesson from that one and tied her up good the next time I fucked her ass :)

Well, I’m a freak. Got a foot thing( as long as they’re clean)so that’s where my preferred deposit drop is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been trying to hit moving targets lately, the Roomba, a metronome, knock a fly out of the air that kind of thing. I tried to hit a speed limit sign once but it was dark and raining when I drove by so not really sure how I faired.