Whats your favorite protein powder?

Organic rice protein from Canadianprotein.com I don't do well with whey and such the rice protein is an excellent alternative. I also only take powdered protein post workout otherwise my protein comes from solid food the rest of the time. (Powdered protein doesn't keep me full for more the 1 hour and I usually have to have a solid protein meal sooner after the powdered protein meal)

Used to be on Canadian Protein. But ever since trying Rule 1 - I will not switch. The flavours are 100% Better than Canadian protein.

Red velvet, lightly salted caramel, chocolate fudge and cafe mocha are my faves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allmax isoflex
Gold standard optimum nutriton
hydrowhey optimum nutrition
Casein optimum nutrition

P.s I used some proteins that made me look awful that I’ll never use again like mutant, kaizen

Never liked allmax a few years ago but it seems they changed the formula
I usually stick to optimum nutrition, i try and get it for $10/pound (gold standard) on clearance or sales. Cheapest I got was $36 for 5lbs of gold standard
Was on clearance for $40 plus 10% off

Last edited:
I been using Diesel just cause it’s at the grocery store and is convenient the flavour is pretty good but imo it’s too expensive. 🤷🏽

Yeah, I see Diesel around but many have questioned if it's New Zeland Whey inside for the price point they charge.

Recently tried a brand called ISO ADVANCED whey protein isolate by Proline (local BC company)
very happy with it so far. No hidden ingredients and no artificial sweeteners. (note I am simple usually go for vanilla or chocolate)

Yes do not buy Diesel from Walmart.

If you compare the label from there to Popeyes it's quite different. I think Popeyes actually have a comparison in store.
Holy shit haha I’m glad I saw this I actually have one from both Popeyes and Walmart here’s the comparison. When I saw Diesel at Walmart I was stoked lmfao what a bummer totally makes sense now.B8A3255B-4D13-4704-ACDE-B81B8DB38103.jpeg

I purchased Rule 1 Whey blend Vanilla Ice cream and Mocha today, so far tried the vanilla, and it's on point.

Teamskip
Trutein
Pro jym

I like blends
I don't like using protein powders much, but the skip blend is one I'm defintely interested in trying..... They also have a collagen blend with I,II and III collagens. A lot of flavours to choose from.

im pretty sure someone one the boards reached out to kiazen once and they were told, the ones that are sold in costco are a different quality then ones sold at other places. Not sure if its true but its possible. Just a fyi

im pretty sure someone one the boards reached out to kiazen once and they were told, the ones that are sold in costco are a different quality then ones sold at other places. Not sure if its true but its possible. Just a fyi
Thats 100% true.. they tested a bunch in the states 15 years ago and found very little protein. But they did find sawdust and cake batter..lol. I cant remember if it was the kaizen brand specificly, but I remember it was in the test. Same with all the crap vitamins people buy off the shelf at walmart.

Thats 100% true.. they tested a bunch in the states 15 years ago and found very little protein. But they did find sawdust and cake batter..lol. I cant remember if it was the kaizen brand specificly, but I remember it was in the test. Same with all the crap vitamins people buy off the shelf at walmart.
Well, thats way fucking worse then i was thinking lol