Whats your diet look like?

I haven't counted macros in years. Honestly, I listen to my body. I believe in eating when I am hungry. When hungry I eat about 40-50 grams of protein similar carbs and whatever fats I would like at the time.
I get in over 300 grams of protein per day, that is my main focus and fats from foods and a bit of fats from supplementation from other sources.

Here's the deal.
If you aren't hungry frequently enough, you either have something going on that you need to get checked out or you may be taxing your body too much and could need a light week, or you aren't working hard enough.

I also have one day per week where I eat everything and anything in sight. Kicks up the metabolism and I typically lose a few lbs in the days that follow as I sometimes gain 10 lbs in a day. I am around 280 lbs for the most part of my existence, when ripped I get to about 260 or so.

I stay in great shape like this, good on the digestive system, and keeps my body ticking.

If I want to get leaned right out or if I was to prep for a contest of course things change at that point, but the best thing I have ever done has been eating when hungry and monitoring that. I know when I need to work harder etc.
Credit goes to a friend of mine Phil Hernon who helps me and advises me a bunch if required. The guy knows his shit. As well as lots of help a few yrs ago from John Meadows.

260lbs ripped, super impressive.

My current cutting diet:
1/2 gallon of whole milk, couple scoops of whey at random through the day.

Dinner: About 12-16 ounces of meat such as venison, beef, chicken, fish, or pork, with a side of veggies. Alternatively will replace meat source with whole eggs.

Followed by a couple cups of berries for desert. Or a banana pre-workout.

Calores:2100 Carbs:120 Fat:75g Protein: 200g

Pretty simple for me. My primary goal is always about managing blood sugar. It makes managing T1D a lot easier!
So...
I have bulletproof coffee in AM (around 5:30) - just before morning workout. And that's it until 3PM. No food after 9PM.
All keto. Meat, more meat, some nuts, fat, veggies. Last night's dinner (for example): 6oz Ribeye steak with butter whipped cauliflower.

At the moment I am not on any strict type of diet, cause I am not in competition mode, however a have a few principles I use. I eat when I get hungry ... I normally eat from the meat and veggies group with eggs, cheese and yogurt thrown in there. I am feeling good, maintaining my size and strength, so i am happy right now.

Eggs for breakfast, whole milk between breakfast and lunch. For lunch its usually about 12 ounces of venison or beef, with a couple cups of rice. Then dinner is another 8-12 ounces of meat, with whatever veggies, or a couple cups of berries. I recently started having oatmeal with protein powder, for a post workout meal. Currently bulking.