What's a good mens multivitamin?

Come on animal-inside, animal pak, but seriously I have been taking them for years and feel it if I forget them for a few days. Have tried others like, Species V-mineralyze, but went back to Animal pak. I always recommend them, your mileage may vary.......

old post but...

I actually REALLY like the animal pak vitamins, but its stupid expensive..

I’ve been taking the Canadian Protein super man ones and I’ve not become super man yet but I will give it another 30 days.

I liked these, but they are expensive and I find its a pain to order them.. So easy to click and order on amazon. I think I will switch back to the super man ones thougj

I liked these, but they are expensive and I find its a pain to order them.. So easy to click and order on amazon. I think I will switch back to the super man ones thougj

They have just updated their website, not sure if it’s better or worse, and I thought they were relatively competitive on their price. I’m sure there are cheaper but they are probably full of floor sweepings.

They have just updated their website, not sure if it’s better or worse, and I thought they were relatively competitive on their price. I’m sure there are cheaper but they are probably full of floor sweepings.

Ya I just find the one click shopping so convient on amazon along with super cheap prices and free shipping VS multple clicks, entering addresses and #'s and paying shipping etc for Canada Protien...

There are sellers on amazon for canada protien products, but they are stupid high priced.

Ya I just find the one click shopping so convient on amazon along with super cheap prices and free shipping VS multple clicks, entering addresses and #'s and paying shipping etc for Canada Protien...

There are sellers on amazon for canada protien products, but they are stupid high priced.

Yeah I noticed CP was being resold on there.