What we offer

starlord

Trusted Member
Ok if thats not a typo then here's what I have to say; there are exchanges that are canadian that work with the banks so that example you gave is null and void. Last time I checked I could still buy with my credit card on coinbase too. Out of respect to this board I wont post the name of the exchange. As for localbitcoins, any reputable dealer will show a newb what to do to get set up. You are providing a service at an overly elevated fee, and are the reason guys don't want to get into bitcoin. As for atm any one can learn that from a 5 minute youtube video. Who in their right mind would pay $100 dollars to get set up and buy bitcoin. You can flame this post I really care not, however any man woman or child with a quarter of a brain will go elsewhere, but hey who am I to say right? LOL. Hell, any source worth their weight will teach new clients how to set it up for free, cmon, we were all born but none of us were born yesterday.

Ok if thats not a typo then here's what I have to say; there are exchanges that are canadian that work with the banks so that example you gave is null and void. Last time I checked I could still buy with my credit card on coinbase too. Out of respect to this board I wont post the name of the exchange. As for localbitcoins, any reputable dealer will show a newb what to do to get set up. You are providing a service at an overly elevated fee, and are the reason guys don't want to get into bitcoin. As for atm any one can learn that from a 5 minute youtube video. Who in their right mind would pay $100 dollars to get set up and buy bitcoin. You can flame this post I really care not, however any man woman or child with a quarter of a brain will go elsewhere, but hey who am I to say right? LOL. Hell, any source worth their weight will teach new clients how to set it up for free, cmon, we were all born but none of us were born yesterday.
i k ow many who don't have the care to learn about bitcoin and setup a wallet and xfer etc. Thanks for the feedback though as I see you already use bitcoin... so that may be just your assumption.

starlord

Trusted Member
i k ow many who don't have the care to learn about bitcoin and setup a wallet and xfer etc. Thanks for the feedback though as I see you already use bitcoin... so that may be just your assumption.
Not an assumption at all. I was a newb and even then I knew the value of a dollar, so why would I pay someone to learn it for $100 when its free to learn with the ole interneto, LOL.
By the way those were all facts I stated for anyone new to bitcoin
- You CAN buy bitcoin easy with Credit card, cash and even etransfer
- You CAN setup a wallet for free easily
- You CAN learn the basics of bitcoin for free on the net and youtube
- Any source out there that offers bitcoin as a payment option WILL help you set it up for FREE
- Even atms which are a complete rip off are still easy to use and cheaper that CanadianBitcoin
- Localbitcoins is the easiet way to purchase with cash and all vendors will help you setup a wallet and show you how to do the transaction
Shall I go on?

Not an assumption at all. I was a newb and even then I knew the value of a dollar, so why would I pay someone to learn it for $100 when its free to learn with the ole interneto, LOL.
By the way those were all facts I stated for anyone new to bitcoin
- You CAN buy bitcoin easy with Credit card, cash and even etransfer
- You CAN setup a wallet for free easily
- You CAN learn the basics of bitcoin for free on the net and youtube
- Any source out there that offers bitcoin as a payment option WILL help you set it up for FREE
- Even atms which are a complete rip off are still easy to use and cheaper that CanadianBitcoin
- Localbitcoins is the easiet way to purchase with cash and all vendors will help you setup a wallet and show you how to do the transaction
Shall I go on?
ok. I will take this at face value that everyone has the ability to learn how to aquire bitcoin. Canadian Banks and credit cards have created hurdles in doing so however and I could name many people on this site (older guys, somewhat luddites) who wouldn't care to learn. Also using this service adds another level of security as I am also using a hardware wallet and it comes from another source altogether. I appreciate the feedback though. I am happy to know you know how it all works.

starlord

Trusted Member
I wasn't telling you I KNOW how it works, I was letting people know they have options. I would also think Luddites are the smartest with their money and wouldn't see the value in spending that $100 when they could learn it for FREE. They know ANY source will help them for FREE. I think it's people like you that charge stupid fees that scare these luddites away.
Anyways I'll be in the bitcoin thread to help answer any questions people have that want to learn without paying $100 LOL

starlord

Trusted Member
Again, even though this sponsor says there are hurdles, there are many ways to buy crypto easily with Credit, Cash, and etransfer.

I wasn't telling you I KNOW how it works, I was letting people know they have options. I would also think Luddites are the smartest with their money and wouldn't see the value in spending that $100 when they could learn it for FREE. They know ANY source will help them for FREE. I think it's people like you that charge stupid fees that scare these luddites away.
Anyways I'll be in the bitcoin thread to help answer any questions people have that want to learn without paying $100 LOL
do you buy aas or brew your own??

I buy it, from a few good ugl
then I could go on and on how you are wasting your own money not figuring out how to brew it yourself (which I dont care to). When people brew aas $100 is a piss in the wind when it comes to overhead in a business sense. You are literally paying a 500% markup not brewing your own test and that is much more of a waste than $100 someone will easily make in a raw order and not have to worry about the hastle of learning bitcoin. Fuck my dad doesnt even own a cellphone so YES, you are assuming much when it comes to this topic. I appreciate the feedback though but help whomever you eish in aquiring and sending bitcoin yourself for free for all I care. If you buy aas and don't brew it yourself you (in my eyes) are just a hypocrite. anyhoo thanks for that chat.

starlord

Trusted Member
then I could go on and on how you are wasting your own money not figuring out how to brew it yourself (which I dont care to). When people brew aas $100 is a piss in the wind when it comes to overhead in a business sense. You are literally paying a 500% markup not brewing your own test and that is much more of a waste than $100 someone will easily make in a raw order and not have to worry about the hastle of learning bitcoin. Fuck my dad doesnt even own a cellphone so YES, you are assuming much when it comes to this topic. I appreciate the feedback though but help whomever you eish in aquiring and sending bitcoin yourself for free for all I care. If you buy aas and don't brew it yourself you (in my eyes) are just a hypocrite. anyhoo thanks for that chat.
Your insecurities on me calling you out has you comparing apples to oranges now, good one. In your eyes I'm a hypocite, oh well. I will help many here acquire it, its part of what decentraliziation is about :).
Let's get something clear too, I wasn't giving you feedback, I have no time for the likes of people like you in the cryptosphere, I'm helping people see what a rip off you are, truth hurts right? But lets compare that to AAS and try to make me look like the one in the wrong (deflect), I get it.

gondar1

I'm kind of a big deal in Japan
Trusted Member
Your insecurities on me calling you out has you comparing apples to oranges now, good one. In your eyes I'm a hypocite, oh well. I will help many here acquire it, its part of what decentraliziation is about :).
Let's get something clear too, I wasn't giving you feedback, I have no time for the likes of people like you in the cryptosphere, I'm helping people see what a rip off you are, truth hurts right? But lets compare that to AAS and try to make me look like the one in the wrong (deflect), I get it.
Please drop the rant now. I think you have made your feelings known, there is enough info here for people to make an educated decision on how to proceed or not or get more educated or not. Anything more is just piling on and the tone is getting personal which is not generally how we like to roll here.

Mfg Eng

Freakazoid
Trusted Member
Holy shit! First time reading this thread..... Relax for fuck sakes. This guy is open, honest and upfront with everything and trying to offer a SERVICE to others who want it. Willing buyer, willing seller. Yes we can all do this for ourselves however he is offering an option to do the work for a price. Doesn't matter what this service charge is as long as the buyer is welling to pay it.

Taureau

Administrator
Holy shit! First time reading this thread..... Relax for fuck sakes. This guy is open, honest and upfront with everything and trying to offer a SERVICE to others who want it. Willing buyer, willing seller. Yes we can all do this for ourselves however he is offering an option to do the work for a price. Doesn't matter what this service charge is as long as the buyer is welling to pay it.

your so very right. its a service. heck have someone come fix your car you pay more for that then doing it yourself. and even though fixing it yourself is cheaper more people pay someone to do it then do it themselves. its the way this world is and always will be.

Bitcoin at first can be very intimidating. There is a real risk of screwing up and if you do say send the funds to the wrong wallet there is no way you will get it back. So paying someone that is an expert and will make sure your money gets to the proper wallet makes sense to me. Now for the guy buying only a small bit of bitcoin the fee may be seen high. However if a guy is buying a large amount the fee seems much more reasonable. And if your say buying raws to make them yourself. The savings from buying finished product makes this fee seem very small. Getting help, buying these services your buying peace of mind. And that of course does not mean you pay for the help once and learn from there how to do it yourself. Way back when I hired a dude to buy bitcoin for me. Paid him a fee for his services but eventually figured it out and now do it myself with ease and confidence.

IronRobi

Trusted Member
I feel there is definitely a need for this type of service, but there won't be much use of it at a 15% markup PLUS a $100 labour fee. I've bought and sold lots of bitcoin over the years. Funded with numerous methods like credit card, e-transfer, cash, bank wire and even flexepin vouchers. It's very easy to do, but I've witnessed a large number of people that are just not willing to learn.

I'm not here to tell somebody how to run their business. But I will predict that with a $100/transaction labour fee on top of the 15% markup, there may be only a few transactions/month. Which with such a minimal amount of transactions, that fee needs to be there in order to feed the family.

I know there are many sources who are phasing out EMT, some are even phasing out CIM and insisting on BTC. This is the market for you right here. This is where 10's of thousands of dollars of bitcoin can need to be purchased. And at a 15% markup alone one can do extremely well. But with a $100 service fee on there, I'm afraid the sources will likely continue to direct these customers to sites such as yourbtc

Taureau

Administrator
I feel there is definitely a need for this type of service, but there won't be much use of it at a 15% markup PLUS a $100 labour fee. I've bought and sold lots of bitcoin over the years. Funded with numerous methods like credit card, e-transfer, cash, bank wire and even flexepin vouchers. It's very easy to do, but I've witnessed a large number of people that are just not willing to learn.

I'm not here to tell somebody how to run their business. But I will predict that with a $100/transaction labour fee on top of the 15% markup, there may be only a few transactions/month. Which with such a minimal amount of transactions, that fee needs to be there in order to feed the family.

I know there are many sources who are phasing out EMT, some are even phasing out CIM and insisting on BTC. This is the market for you right here. This is where 10's of thousands of dollars of bitcoin can need to be purchased. And at a 15% markup alone one can do extremely well. But with a $100 service fee on there, I'm afraid the sources will likely continue to direct these customers to sites such as yourbtc
your very right. another way to look at this is if someone charged $100 and did 2 transactions a month it is the same as someone doing 10 transactions at $20 each. the biggest difference is the person doing 2 transactions a month works a lot less for the same money as they guy doing 10.

This is not my business but if it where I would consider a sliding fee scale. because a guy wanting say 2k in bitcoin might have no issue with a $100 fee or maybe even a $200 fee. However the guy wanting to just a few hundred in bitcoin is certainly not going to pay a fee equal or close to equal to what he wants to buy in bitcoin. that is my two cents

ABMonkey

"Only one cycle"
Trusted Member
I actually feel like this a great business with a huge potential to be used by a lot on here... just as mentioned above flat fee should be decreased for smaller purchases.

Mfg Eng

Freakazoid
Trusted Member
Sounds like a bunch of great ideas. It stirred me to think about sliding scale charging. Happens in other industries as well and is very effective.

I issue with % markup is fully to cover transaction fees associated with buying withdrawing and sending the bitcoin. People may have been scared off the by final numbers but you also need to take into accout this is from CAD to USD. Labour costs in my opinion are just that. I would love to hear actual numbers people thibk would make this service worthwhile to run, as well as use if not versed in the process.

I am not competing with yourbtc. My customer base is not willing to learn btc or understand a wallet and transactions etc. I also provide anonymity to clients and guarentees. Overhead in any business has to be worthwhile and especially dealing in thousands, a $100 sevice fee would be more appropriate.

Last edited:

IronRobi

Trusted Member
I am not competing with yourbtc. My customer base is not willing to learn btc or understand a wallet and transactions etc. I also provide anonymity to clients and guarentees. Overhead in any business has to be worthwhile and especially dealing in thousands, a $100 sevice fee would be more appropriate.
I think you may be confusing the yourbtc service with markets such as localbitcoin. Yourbtc would be your direct competitor. No wallets, transactions, or anything. You punch in the amount of cash you want to send and a wallet address to send it to, follow the payment instructions (EMT), bitcoin shows up in the destination wallet. If your service is anything different, then I apologize because I clearly misunderstood.