What to do with this hgh kit

rygran

Trusted Member
So I had this idea of taking hgh for 6 months or so. The plan was start about 2 months before cycle and then take it for 4 months during cycle. It made sense at the time so I ordered one kit to try it out. Sponsor said it was generic and 18iu per vial. So I toss it in the fridge and keep reading up on how to take, when to take etc etc. The more I read it seems that for optimal effects it should be taken fasted, followed by no carbs for x amount of hours. Aka that won’t work with my schedule ever. But sure I’ll try it. So I take it for a week just to make sure I’m ok on it, but ultimately after the first vial I think that it isn’t something I can keep up for 26 weeks. What do I do with 9 vials??

A. Take them for fun until they’re gone
B. Commit to a longer term and buy more, but know I can’t hold to the 2x a day fasted no carb routine?
C. Something else I haven’t thought of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take it after you train. Don't worry about the whole need to be fasted thing.
What pro bodybuilder isn't eating all the time. There is no fasted state.

You can take the last vials if you want, but I would just leave it in the fridge and the next time you have an injury run 2 iu after training until the injury goes away or the kit is gone.

Don't buy more. Take this from a guy who has used gh almost 2 years straight. It's not worth it. Buy better meat to eat instead youll get more growth from that.

Take it after you train. Don't worry about the whole need to be fasted thing.
What pro bodybuilder isn't eating all the time. There is no fasted state.

You can take the last vials if you want, but I would just leave it in the fridge and the next time you have an injury run 2 iu after training until the injury goes away or the kit is gone.

Don't buy more. Take this from a guy who has used gh almost 2 years straight. It's not worth it. Buy better meat to eat instead youll get more growth from that.

Good advice thank you

Get up early and inject it then,and you can hop back into bed. This will give your fasted time.

I get up at 6. I was going to get up at 5, take the injection and back to bed, but it was the afternoon injection that was harder on the schedule.

I’ll give you a P.O. Box you can send them to, I will let
you know what they do for me

suboptimal use doesn't all of a sudden make it useless. If it's good GH then keep using it as long as your diet and training is still good.

So I had this idea of taking hgh for 6 months or so. The plan was start about 2 months before cycle and then take it for 4 months during cycle. It made sense at the time so I ordered one kit to try it out. Sponsor said it was generic and 18iu per vial. So I toss it in the fridge and keep reading up on how to take, when to take etc etc. The more I read it seems that for optimal effects it should be taken fasted, followed by no carbs for x amount of hours. Aka that won’t work with my schedule ever. But sure I’ll try it. So I take it for a week just to make sure I’m ok on it, but ultimately after the first vial I think that it isn’t something I can keep up for 26 weeks. What do I do with 9 vials??

A. Take them for fun until they’re gone
B. Commit to a longer term and buy more, but know I can’t hold to the 2x a day fasted no carb routine?
C. Something else I haven’t thought of.

WHy did you decide you don't want t use GH after 1 vial? you had plans for 6 months which means your pretty committed to your bodybuilding goals, and 1 vial turned you off the HGH?? what happened that was so life altering?

And whatever seemed to occur did you think maybe it was because they were generics?
If you had a bad reaction maybe a name brand or pharma would solve this?
Care to expand on your problem? maybe we can help you and you don't need to make such a drastic change.

I would suggest giving them to the biggest guy at your gym I'm sure he will appreciate it lol

If it was simply the scheduling and fasting issue, don't worry about that, that's over blown, take it post workout and east 30min later... OR bring your shot in a cooler bag to the gym (or in the winter just leave it in your car) and go into the change room and shoot when you've got 30 min left in your workout or take the shot in the change room after your done weight training... do some cardio then shower and that 30min - 45 min is gone by faster than you think.

It doesnt matter when you take your gh. If you have good gh, it will work if you take it any time of day, once per day, 3 times per day or twice a week, just get it into you and your igf-1 levels will rise and you will get the benefits from it. There might be an exactly optimal time to take it to get the absolute most out of it, but from my experience, the thing that matter most is that you have actual gh! And you get it in you at some point or another.

Ok that’s good to know. The only reason I wasn’t going to take it is because of the timing. I figured if I couldn’t take it at optimal times it wouldn’t be worth it

WHy did you decide you don't want t use GH after 1 vial? you had plans for 6 months which means your pretty committed to your bodybuilding goals, and 1 vial turned you off the HGH?? what happened that was so life altering?

And whatever seemed to occur did you think maybe it was because they were generics?
If you had a bad reaction maybe a name brand or pharma would solve this?
Care to expand on your problem? maybe we can help you and you don't need to make such a drastic change.

I would suggest giving them to the biggest guy at your gym I'm sure he will appreciate it lol

If it was simply the scheduling and fasting issue, don't worry about that, that's over blown, take it post workout and east 30min later... OR bring your shot in a cooler bag to the gym (or in the winter just leave it in your car) and go into the change room and shoot when you've got 30 min left in your workout or take the shot in the change room after your done weight training... do some cardio then shower and that 30min - 45 min is gone by faster than you think.

I usually took my gh shot once I was about 20 min form being done my workout.

What about all these posts I’ve read about gh being a waste if you take it at night near bedtime? I’m at the gym at night. I’d be taking 2-3iu right around 8-9pm. I’ve never looked into this but I assume it’s ok to load up 7 pins and keep them in the fridge?

What about all these posts I’ve read about gh being a waste if you take it at night near bedtime? I’m at the gym at night. I’d be taking 2-3iu right around 8-9pm. I’ve never looked into this but I assume it’s ok to load up 7 pins and keep them in the fridge?

That is when I always took it and it worked fine for me.

Supposedly you can stop your night pulse. I found no difference between morning, mid day and night.
Nor did I find any different if I took it fasted or not. If you eat 6 times a day, you really are never fasted except morning

Yes you can load pins and put them in the fridge. Lasts just as long in a syringe as it does in a vial.

I would say that moving forward if scheduling your pins is that difficult for you given your current schedule then it's probably not the best time to invest in GH

GH is a game changer. IF you actually have real GH. That is the key! Get good GH, get it the fuk into ya (doesnt matter when, trust me, I've tried it all over the last 15 years, made absolutely no difference), run it for as long as you can at as high a dose as you can afford, and you will fly past plateaus and look amazing doing it. Good luck finding good GH though, that is LITERALLY the most difficult thing!

Take it in the morning, the theory (some believe it & some don’t ) is that your body pulses GH all night so your body is low in the morning, thus, this is the optimal time to take your gh. Post workout and before bed are the two optimal times for natural gh pulsing so since those are so close together in your day I would use you synthetic gh in the morning because your body is already pulsing lots of gh right before bed and well into the night because A) you just worked out B) you pulse gh when you sleep

But as Rrrrolla said, timing isn’t the be all and end all of GH. But if I had to make s suggeation I would say take it in the morning cuz your already producing lots of gh at nights.