What Pranks have you done???

Taureau

Administrator
what pranks have you done?

Let me start it off. Back when I was 15 or so me and some buddies are camping. there is one guy got on our nerves all day long so we decided to pull a prank on him. As he was sleeping we unzipped his sleeping bag. Rolled him out of it. The turned it around and rolled him back into it. Then zipped it up so that his head was at the bottom. Then we picked him up and dropped him off the dock. He was thrashing around stuck in that sleeping bag. He could not get out. We dam near killed him. We had to jump in and drag him out before he drowned. He was none to pleased lol

Way back in 72 my friend and I pulled up the new sod from the football/track field and tossed it all onto the roof of the high school gym. It took us two hours give or take. I would suppose that was a prank or vandalism.

what pranks have you done?

Let me start it off. Back when I was 15 or so me and some buddies are camping. there is one guy got on our nerves all day long so we decided to pull a prank on him. As he was sleeping we unzipped his sleeping bag. Rolled him out of it. The turned it around and rolled him back into it. Then zipped it up so that his head was at the bottom. Then we picked him up and dropped him off the dock. He was thrashing around stuck in that sleeping bag. He could not get out. We dam near killed him. We had to jump in and drag him out before he drowned. He was none to pleased lol
Holy fak Bull - that’s quite the prank

This is really horrible. In my twenties partying in London. I meet a girl, we are both loaded and we go back to her place. We fuck once with a condom then all bets are off and bare back her about 2-3 more times.

Pass out and wake up around six, she’s dead to the world. I go into the bathroom to have a piss and her make up is on the counter. I write on the mirror with lipstick “ Welcome to the wonderful world of AIDS “. I then snuck out.

Really not sure why the fuck I did it. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

This is really horrible. In my twenties partying in London. I meet a girl, we are both loaded and we go back to her place. We fuck once with a condom then all bets are off and bare back her about 2-3 more times.

Pass out and wake up around six, she’s dead to the world. I go into the bathroom to have a piss and her make up is on the counter. I write on the mirror with lipstick “ Welcome to the wonderful world of AIDS “. I then snuck out.

Really not sure why the fuck I did it. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

omg that is very very bad

On a fishing trip a buddy fell asleep after lunch, I took a hotdog and hung it out the front of my pants put it close to his face and then squirted sun tan lotion on him. He jumped up fell down and almost rolled into the lake. He was so pissed off. His next nap on that trip was in the boat about 10 feet off shore. Lol

There was 3 of us all around 13 or 14 years old, hot summer day bushwacking. We all had rifles, me with my brand new 30/30, another guy with a 303 and one with a 22. There were these 2 lakes that were separated by a massive rock slide, some of the rocks were half the size of houses, there were no roads back then mostly just trails.

We're rock hoping heading to the next lake. That lake is at a slight lower elevation so when you come to it you're able to look down on it. When we get close and can see the lake there on the edge of the shore standing on one of the massive rock is another school chum of ours blissfully casting a line fishing.

We all get the same idea. We position ourselves on the rocks, take aim and wait till he casts out (he had a red bobber) one of us quitely counted to 3 and all fired at the bobber at the same time. OMG the serene quiet tranquil moment was shattered by the 3 rifles going off at once, bullets hitting the water and the bobber air borne about 10 feet was priceless.

There were no bobbers injured since we all missed but buddies reaction, omg I think he probably shit himself.