What is your vitamin/mineral/herb regimen?

VIT-ASSESS

Just curious what other people take day to day. Not sports supplements per se just regular old health supplements lol.

I take:
Multi
Vit C 10 000mg
Vit D 1000iu
Vit A 10 000iu
Zinc 50mg
5-HTP 200mg

Oh and Hey guys I haven't posted a lot but this is me. I don't care who see's my face or who I am. I am the same guy in front of a computer as I am in person!
Camwell Kettlebell.png

4 g fish oil
1 g flax oil
5 g v c
800 vitamin e
2 g Vit d
Probiotic twice daily
Black pepper twice a day - for piperine
Turmeric - twice a day (high dosage)
At the moment for my liver:
Sam-e - 400
NAC - 1200
Choline/inosotol - 1500 each
Raw ginger and powdered ginger - twice a day
Betaine 2000-4000
Melatonin 10 mg at night
Licorice root - 2000 per day
The aforementioned liver supplements were picked based on science/studies and tested with blood tests. I picked the ones that got my liver enzymes in perfect range. If wondering why I take so much alternating for my liver - read my posts in improved liver enzymes and 2.0.

4 g fish oil
1 g flax oil
5 g v c
800 vitamin e
2 g Vit d
Probiotic twice daily
Black pepper twice a day - for piperine
Turmeric - twice a day (high dosage)
At the moment for my liver:
Sam-e - 400
NAC - 1200
Choline/inosotol - 1500 each
Raw ginger and powdered ginger - twice a day
Betaine 2000-4000
Melatonin 10 mg at night
Licorice root - 2000 per day
The aforementioned liver supplements were picked based on science/studies and tested with blood tests. I picked the ones that got my liver enzymes in perfect range. If wondering why I take so much alternating for my liver - read my posts in improved liver enzymes and 2.0.

Why the turmeric and black pepper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why the turmeric and black pepper?

Turmeric is loaded in curcumin which is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory herb. It has excellent medical properties for cancer, arthritis, liver issues, and so on. Unfortunately, it is not absorbed well but the bioavailability goes up by a staggering % with piperine. Black pepper is an excellent source of piperine. If you do a search for black pepper - I posted it’s health benefits alone. Turmeric is being studied for cancer prevention and cancer treatment. Curcumin has been studied for arthritis and joint pain as well as raised liver enzymes. It is a remarkable herb.
You can buy curcumin alone but it is expensive but turmeric is not so I take it with black pepper.

Turmeric is loaded in curcumin which is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory herb. It has excellent medical properties for cancer, arthritis, liver issues, and so on. Unfortunately, it is not absorbed well but the bioavailability goes up by a staggering % with piperine. Black pepper is an excellent source of piperine. If you do a search for black pepper - I posted it’s health benefits alone. Turmeric is being studied for cancer prevention and cancer treatment. Curcumin has been studied for arthritis and joint pain as well as raised liver enzymes. It is a remarkable herb.
You can buy curcumin alone but it is expensive but turmeric is not so I take it with black pepper.

Ah, I see. Some people seem to think those two ingredients fix puffy nips and gyno that’s why I was asking

Ah, I see. Some people seem to think those two ingredients fix puffy nips and gyno that’s why I was asking

Never heard that before. My supplement regimen is not related to AAS or meant to increase the benefits of any compound. I take most as preventative measures and I protect my liver as I had liver issues in the past - not related to any substance.

Do you honestly take any supplements? With you extensive research I only see you taking what works

To be honest with you I have spent a fortune over the years. Everything from Choline, inositol, creatine, inosine, HMB, Tribulus Terrestris etc. Back in the day, it was anything that I hoped would give me an edge to recovery. I even had a special workout drink that I sipped on when I taught that was green tea, Panax Ginseng (the actual root obtained from ChinaTown) ginger, curcumin and cayenne pepper. It actually tasted pretty good and I keep trying to get back to it.
Now I stick to the basics of a B-Complex 100, C at 1000mg, D at 1000 IU, Potassium at 200 mg, Alfacalcidol 0.25 mg 2x week, CoQ10 500 mg. That and a daily protein shake with BCAA's, greens and Metamucil (because I am old).

im quite jaded. same boat as @Bagua. i do the fibre, d in the winter. creatine cuz its cheap. zinc and magnesium cuz i sweat a lot. no salt to pump up my potassium because i dont like bananas . i should probably get back on the bcaa. i try to rely more on diet and gut health now. fermented food. brisling in olive oil, frozen wild salmon. cruciferous and high anti oxidant veggies and fruit.

1000-3000 omega 3
Multi
1000 mg D3
1000 mg C
2Billion Probiotic
1500mg glucosamine and chondroitin
400mg saw palmetto ( recent)
25mg DHEA

Where can I get DHEA? I saw some on eBay, are there any brands you recommend?
Is 7-keto by NOW worth it?