What is your stress relief

Had a great stress relief last night.
Wife got me a treat. Cant really say what, but spent the night on the deck listening to every Pink Floyd album from The Piper at the Gates of Dawn to Dark side of the Moon and all albums in between. Stereo cranked just letting that shit crawl through me while laughing hysterically by myself. Felt amazing. I needed that.
My neighbours must think i am insane.
Now to pick the rest of this out of my teeth. LOL

Gym used to be my main stress relief, but that has been on hold for a while. Havent touched a weight since early May i think?
Then was my cottage, but after finding the mold and rotten walls/roof, that has turned to stress. Been at the lake since March but not lots of fun. Usually 10hrs a day rebuilding an 18 x 35 section of my house. Alone. Havent even had a fire in a month? Quadding has been no fun since my kid took off. Wife doesnt care for it, but i did go for a rip through the trails the other night alone.
Right now to deal with stress i have turned into what i used to be proud of myself for escaping. Drinking often, smoking dope and after 10yrs of not even looking at a cigarette started that garbage again. Very disappointed in myself for lack of willpower.
Hopefully i get the repairs done before October and can find a decent job and get back in the gym. When i see everything i worked so hard for gone it fucks with my head.

In the last few years I've often gone quadding alone. It started with my close buddy moving away... USed to go with him lots, then he moved away, but he still came back often.. It was just a pain to plan a quadding trip wth him. And then at that point in my life, most people I knew irratated the shit out of me so I wouldn't even consider going with anyone else. So I'd load up the quad and go by myself for the day.

I'd often put 70-100km on my quad in a day alone.. I liked unloading off 881 and seeing how close I could get to 663 lol.. I;d often make it half way, then turn around.

In the last few years I've often gone quadding alone. It started with my close buddy moving away... USed to go with him lots, then he moved away, but he still came back often.. It was just a pain to plan a quadding trip wth him. And then at that point in my life, most people I knew irratated the shit out of me so I wouldn't even consider going with anyone else. So I'd load up the quad and go by myself for the day.

I'd often put 70-100km on my quad in a day alone.. I liked unloading off 881 and seeing how close I could get to 663 lol.. I;d often make it half way, then turn around.
I am about a 5 min ride from the Iron Horse trail. Lots of options.
Good thing where i am i dont need to load up my truck, just jump in my General and go right from my house.

I am about a 5 min ride from the Iron Horse trail. Lots of options.
Good thing where i am i dont need to load up my truck, just jump in my General and go right from my house.

I've never done the iron horse trail. I almost did it a few years ago and opted to go into the bush instead. The iron horse trail seems to old ladyish lol.. Flat, no mud, no swamps, groomed trail, lots of people etc..