What is your stress relief

sex (no joke), working out, sparring with friends in Judo and kickboxing, my wife (talking) as she is gift from heaven, driving my sports car in safe places fast, driving my modded quad through the trails fast.
I too drive bikes but my father has 3 so I just borrow his Dukati, BMW, or on off slow bike - all low end and great for wheelies and off road.

My is painting, gardening, working out, meditating, masturbating, going to the beach, listening to classic music and doing breathing exercises.
Deep breathing works... I do find when I get highly stressed if I start breathing more deeply and I tell my self to slow down and consciously rid my mind of how unimportant what I am stressed about ... I calm out quite quickly.

I’m struggling with this
So many years of being on the road I’ve lost all interest in hobbies
Now that I’m home I’m lost
I have a Harley I never ride, a camper I never use. Sold my sleds.

I used to like golfing and fly fishing
Don’t do any of it anymore

last 15 years of my career sucked the life out of me

Gym is number one.
My Harley or my Horses
( iron horse or fur horses) tie for number two.

Quadding is up there way out in the mountains with a good packed lunch and a blunt. Chilling in the sun with the Bush all around me in wilderness is problematic number one but not as easy to do as walking in the gym.
I live in the mountains but the sweet spots are way out there.

I’m struggling with this

Man, your post is stressful. Get out there and find something you like to do and grab hold of it.

Playing a good storied video game is likely number one right now.
completely takes my mind away from anything that was bothering me.

Over time it changes. Years ago when I first started the shop, I’d go in when it was closed and just listen to the refrigeration equipment run and dream about how cool we would be one day.

I’m struggling with this

I had to really think as well, mainly because like you I invested a lot into work.

For a few years I hated work, ever spring I wanted to retrain, but couldn’t because I couldn’t part with the money.
Now I tell myself it’s better to not have to worry about finances than it is to worry about if you have a life, lol. Hard to have a life when you are dirt poor.

I’m struggling with this

This was me my friend, high pressure career/dream job for all of my 30's (43 now) ....my position and that of almost everyone around me was eliminated in 2017 which led to some serious depression and loss of identity. It wasn't until this year that something finally clicked and I said fuck it, it's going to be about me first, period, I'm finding myself again and don't feel weird/embarrassed to talk about it. I quit drinking, cleaned up my diet, started finding time to do the things that bring me pleasure again......I've become a better father/husband/friend by focusing on myself and actually feel stress free and happy for the first time in.............forever? Like truly happy with myself, feels pretty good.

Start with your fav music/podcast and go for a solo walk, next day do it again, and then again......I find clarity when I'm walking. You can get it back pal!

For me, man...it's always been obvious I need a hobby/obsession and they often change over the years, aside from working out and fucking which I'm going to assume we all love......

golf
camping
shooting
photography
video games
fishing

Find time for yourself friends (y)

Teaching Kali.
I hear you. I really enjoyed the time when I taught TaeKwonDo. I charged 25$ a month and there were fees for belt gradings up to black stripe .... however ... I would have done it for free that was how much I enjoyed it. It might have been cause I always joined in with the class when we sparred ... which was most of the time lol.

I’m struggling with this

Damn ... I feel for you. Time to roll up a thick joint sit back and smile

This was me my friend, high pressure career/dream job for all of my 30's (43 now) ....my position and that of almost everyone around me was eliminated in 2017 which led to some serious depression and loss of identity. It wasn't until this year that something finally clicked and I said fuck it, it's going to be about me first, period, I'm finding myself again and don't feel weird/embarrassed to talk about it. I quit drinking, cleaned up my diet, started finding time to do the things that bring me pleasure again......I've become a better father/husband/friend by focusing on myself and actually feel stress free and happy for the first time in.............forever? Like truly happy with myself, feels pretty good.

Start with your fav music/podcast and go for a solo walk, next day do it again, and then again......I find clarity when I'm walking. You can get it back pal!

For me, man...it's always been obvious I need a hobby/obsession and they often change over the years, aside from working out and fucking which I'm going to assume we all love......

golf
camping
shooting
photography
video games
fishing

Find time for yourself friends (y)

Sounds familiar.
I have been doing morning walks with an audiobook playing. My fav part of the day.